Wipro Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Apr 2019

2.7

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• But too sure about att. I think they wasted my time by interviewing me. Someone was already seledred. I'll see if they call back. Thanks   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru).

Interview

Asked Questions unwillingly but questions was good as per post. They had cooperated with my time for taking interview as I was unable to attend interview at scheduled time repeatedly.

Interview Questions

• What is SOLID principle in Java ?
      Difference b/w JDK and JRE
      and more...   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very wague. In first round they took an online test on AMCAT platform. In this test they selected 34 students out of 600 students. Then in Technical and HR rounds they passed all the students who have passed the online test.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi) in October 2016.

Interview

Basically there are two batches for Wipro recruitment. One is PRP batch and the other is a normal one. Those who are technically strong enough can enroll themselves in PRP program(generally CS and IT students, even non CS s can also, provided they are strong in JAVA). These people clear various rounds before the drive and are directly eligible for HR interview.. No need to attend written or GD or technical interview.

I am one among the second set of students who has to undergo all the long process to clear since I belong to non CS stream. Have been to the college in the morning and the entire process lasted till night. First round was GD. The evaluator is pretty free and friendly. Discussion happened regarding two topics(this might not happen in all the cases). First topic is regarding social networking sites and second one is religions in India. Confidence, knowledge and group behaviour is generally checked. Out of 450 students, approx 300 were into the next round. Luckily I am one of them

Next, is the written test which is generally held in AMCAT model. Most of the questions are directly from the AMCAT papers. Quant,Reasoning, Verbal, technical. Most people are filtered out here. After clearing all the rounds I was given a topic to write an essay.

After the results were announced it was already 4 pm. Then we were asked to have our lunch within half an hour. Next round started at 5:30 pm. Technical interview. The interview lasted for 20 minutes approx and he asked my favourite subject. Since I am from EC I chose digital electronics (easier than any other). He asked about logic gates, combinational and sequential circuits to test my conceptual knowledge(since I am preparing for GATE it was easy for me) followed by questions on my mini project and presentation since it was based on IOT. Next questions are from C programming..I didn't answer some of the questions from C. Next he checked my logical ability through a question to which I answered fortunately. Selected for the next round. HR.

It was almost 08:00 pm and I was called for HR interview. The man took my resume and the very first question he asked me to tell about myself in a different way.. I started with my academic and Co curricular achievements followed by my ambitions and at last my family background highlighting with a greater tone regarding my father. Suddenly he stopped me and asked me how my father inspired me. I was already prepared for that and my answer impressed him. Other questions included my choice for wipro, higher education plans, my strengths. Thank God he didn't asked about my weakness.

Both the rounds ended with welcoming a quest ion regarding Wipro. It's better to use that opportunity. I have done the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in December 2017.

Interview

Eligibilty Criteria:
    Class 10- Min. 60%
    Class 12-Min 60%
    Graduation(B.E./B.Tech)- Min 65%

The whole process consisted of three rounds namely
    1. Online Written test (Platform- AMCAT)
     2.Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview

The selection rate has tremendous fallen down to about 8-9% of the total candidate, who sit for the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Situtational Based question on HR Round, location, salary, unique quality etc...   1 Answer
    • For non circuit branches just prepare basics of C/C++   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2018.

Interview

Interview by the client and had positive experience . Question related to my project , code writing , some hr questions. Given a scenario and asked me to write the code. Some questions based on working experience on project I worked, technologies used.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai) in October 2018.

Interview

i took one day to complete process. forst round is aptitude and coding test and second is technical interview following by hr. But i did not select for hr interview and i think all will prepare well and do ur exam well

Anonymous Employee in Manipal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Manipal).

Interview

Extremely good hiring and interview process. I was selected from campus. the process consisted of 1 written exam(Multiple Choice). 1 Tech round and 1 HR round.
    Written exam is one of the best among all the Indian MNCs, and so is the interview processes. Very committed campus recruitment team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Wipro ? and please don't give me crap answers !   11 Answers

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Chandigarh) in September 2018.

Interview

The technical interview is quite difficult . it's based on your resume I went in that in my campus placement process.the technical interview is based on our resume and why we want to join us and some questions regarding company like what do you know about our company.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

Joined as fresher. Campus recruitment drive for graduates. 4 rounds of interview including aptitude test followed by group discussion, technical round and HR round. It was a whole day process with average difficulty level

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.