Wipro Voice Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wipro Voice Process Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Voice Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 levels :
1. The written aptitude : In this round a average difficulty level written aptitude was conducted and candidates were shortlisted from the lot. They were then divided according to their choice of job.
2. Telephonic Round: This round included a telephonic conversation with one of the company's employees lasting for about 20 minutes.The conversation was normal based on day to day life and only tested your communication skills.
3. After Clearing the telephonic round, you would face the HR for the personal interview. The HR interview is not something that you cant crack if you are good at handling yourself in front of somebody.

Interview Questions

• why being such a bright student you wanna join the bpo sector?   4 Answers

Further Studies

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Associate-voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took a whole day. It comprises of 4 rounds in which first is face to face interview in which they give you any topic to speak. Then there is another round. In this round, they discuss shift timings and salary. After that, there is a Telephonic round or suar round. And then HR round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your college life.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.