Zomato Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 339 of over 339 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Zomato

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zomato

Interview

Pretty nice. Very professional, made it a comfortable environment, allowed to ask questions and doubts as well, open to answering questions from freshers. Put out questions based on the ability to grasp and helped understand the more difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with Zomato?
    Answer Question

Zomato

Application

I interviewed at Zomato

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. After the video selection, there are two rounds of PI where you have technical and non technical questions. After which there is a HR round where they ask you about Zomato and the vertical of Zomato. It is a normal conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zomato

Application

I interviewed at Zomato

Interview

Video and CV followed by interview. The process wasn't very rigorous and I loved that about Zomato. Had to make a min long video and the topic could be anything. The interview was very conversational and interactive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I interviewed at Zomato (Pune)

Interview

It’s very well managed. They’re sweet and understanding. They just wanna judge your presence of mind and your ability to find solutions on the spot. A great experience. Extremely resourceful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zomato

Application

I interviewed at Zomato

Interview

The interviewers were nice and pleasant. The interview was quick and i got an offer within 1 week. The office had a nice vibe. The employees were pretty young including the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zomato

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zomato

Interview

Professionally conducted, good cases put forward. The interviewer was really knowledgeable and from the domain I was interviewing from. The overall experience was satisfactory and the HR was responsive throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zomato

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zomato

Interview

Candidates were required to submit a one minute video and their CV to get shortlisted for the interview round. After that, the last step is the interview round which was conducted one on one basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zomato

Application

I interviewed at Zomato

Interview

Had to follow up multiple times but the interview was not very hard. Prepare on the job roles done previously. The focus was majorly that. Lastly, situations were given like how can we get more people to join the platform, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zomato (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very easy. CV ELIMINATION, VIDEO ESSAY and final zoom interview. they only hire through campus placements or employees referral. They pre placement talk will briefly emphasise the job role and benefits. Friendly interview so just be authentic.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Zomato

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zomato

Interview

Interviewer was really knowledgable and very polite at the same time. He made the interview look like an open discussion. During feedback, he completed recapped whole interview and mentioned instances where he got red or green flags.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 339 Interviews