albelli Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

albelli

Application

I interviewed at albelli

Interview

I applied with a CV and cover letter, then I received an email arranging for a phone call interview, which lasted about 30 minutes. I was informed that there would be two more interviews after that

Interview Questions
  • Your motivation to work in the company and why you are interested in the position, questions about projects, and general questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam)

Interview

After a long time, I was contacted by phone. It was a quick conversation. After that, they sent a technical test project. I was not approved on this step. Even after spending many hours working on this technical test, they refused to give even any simple feedback and the HR do not answer any e-mail after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

albelli

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at albelli in Mar 2021

Interview

A waste of time. You need to do an exercise and then you have a 90 minutes interview. I had the interview with 4 or 5 kids. Questions about the architect design, design patterns, microservices, DDD? Not even one. This was a waste of time. 4 kids asking the questions of the school and if you do not respond as they know, for them probably is not correct. I remember 1 question that was about memory out of exception, I gave 3 examples and they "and more?", they wanted to listen to what they want to listen only (probably what they know only). To finish, after spending many hours working on this technical test and then a 90 minutes interview. I received generic feedback. I asked them for a reason, is the minimum after waste all of this time and do a free application, and HR do not answer any e-mail after that. This company just wants free training for their employees nothing more. Do not apply, or just ask for the max value and good luck. This was the worst interview ever.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

albelli

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at albelli in Jan 2021

Interview

I've talked to the recruiter and dev team. After the interview with the team, I was trying to contact the recruiter and his email was not working. Nobody gave me feedback. Wasting time.

Interview Questions
  • Technical assessment - Create a .net web API Questions - general about .Net and experience

albelli

Application

I interviewed at albelli

Interview

Went through a two-step interview process, meeting four different people in the process. I was told they'd get back to me and they never did; was emailed letter on asking for my feedback on their interview process...when they didn't even give me an answer for mine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam)

Interview

Firstly a call with HR for general information, and then was invited to an on-site interview with the hiring manager and a team member. Hiring manager was rather unfriendly and the interview was full of embarrassment. And they never come back to me with any result. I was actually quite excited for the inclusive and dynamic culture they promoted, but my actual experience suggested the opposite. Not recommended!

Interview Questions
  • You mentioned that you’re quite outgoing and communicative, but my team is mostly introvert and we don’t wanna hear your voice, so what will you do then?

albelli

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at albelli in Oct 2020

Interview

Firstly, CV screening Secondly, there was a phone interview for 30 minutes Then, there was a business case + interviews (2 rounds) with the senior recruiter and the talent acquisition manager and the current talent acquisition intern

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juvisy-sur-Orge

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at albelli (Juvisy-sur-Orge) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was over the phone and there are a lot of questions to be answered, some of which are completely redundant. There is a telephonic interview followed by a secondary telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and general questions about the company. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam) in Jun 2020

Interview

After sending my CV I got an invitation for the first zoom interview. It was a general conversation about why I am interested etc. The second call was with the team leader and then they were asking more specific questions and they explained more in detail what exactly they do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at albelli (London, England, England)

Interview

Had phone interview with the hiring manager in which they learned more about my previous work and responsibilities. Of course there was no creative with whom to talk about my actual design work or process. At the end I was told they'll get back to me and never did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews