Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

internship Interviews

Internship Interview Questions

1,948

internship interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell about yourself.

5 Answers

Respected sir My name is saddam avid . I am completed B tech from mechanical engineering. I got 68.23 % marks in during B tech . I have two year experience in the field of automobile in service department of ashok layland dealeship. but i have want to work as fresher under proper guidance. Thank u sir .

My name is aakash Iam from chennai I complete diplomo mechanical engg I have waiting for job

My self Naveenkumar from Bangalore, my father name is Nagaraju(late) mother name is latha (house wife) am working as a quality Controller in private sector from last 2 years

If i have 16 choclates for every 4 empty covers of chocolates i get one more choclate. how many chocolates i have?

6 Answers

Tell us something about yourself

5 Answers

what do you about L&D

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for our company ?

3 Answers

In a given array of length n contains even and odd no's. Interviewer asked to separate the odd no's and even no's in the same array.(It can start with odd no. first or an even no.)

3 Answers

Written Test consists of 4 section with verbal, logical ,aptitude and technical and interview based on sql and any programming langauge. Quiz based on how to identify one different ball from one bag

3 Answers

It was a short interview. I was asked about my experience. And about my creativity. etc

2 Answers

in coding round 2 question is difficult and one is simple we take input from the user than from that we find the number of no. b/w that which has noting repetition. eg input - 1 output -9 input -2 output -81 in input 2 10-99 wherein 99 there is 9 repetition so it didn't count.

2 Answers

What will be your contribution to the company?

110 of 1,948 Interview Questions