Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Intern

Intern Interview Questions

3,101

Intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a machine that can create anything. You just have to specify the details, and voila, it will give you the output. Design test cases for such a machine

4 Answers

I looked for fringe cases. As in, one test case was to test the level of intelligence of the machine, as in can it produce another copy of itself. Second test case i suggested was, whether machine could understand vague instructions, and much will it assume on its own, take any random stuff - like a coffee machine with a blueray drive ( sounds weird, huh)

I ll give the details of the machine to the same machine and ask the machine to prepare the test case....

@Hemanth: but this will never tell you if the machine is working correctly, which is your task at hand ... as in, if the machine is not working correctly, it may give you wrong test cases, which may succeed (by chance) ... (open for argument...)

what is the angle between the hour hand and minute hand in between 2:20

9 Answers

Use 12V supply to provide 2V supply

5 Answers

Swapping integers without using additional space

3 Answers

The interviewer asking me if I could help him get a job in Microsoft.

3 Answers

How many layers are there in OSI

3 Answers

how to count the instances of a class?

3 Answers

Write a program in C to add two numbers without using any maths operator (+, -, /, *).

4 Answers

propose a method to search for substring inside a string (normal answers didn't work out, he was looking for a conceptual answer)

2 Answers