Senior data analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for senior data analyst

Senior data analyst Interview Questions

senior data analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Measures and Dimension in Tableau ? Sql ? Last one do you have any question ?

2 Answers

What other questions you was asked during the that discussion? nothing related to CNN , RNN, ML, Regression and classification?

Nothing about ML, RNN, CNN, I think she dnt know more about Data science. She told we are hiring who have experienced in data science. Without asking any question she were hiring for Sr Data Scientist. Nice company.

Case based and technology questions on dB and programming. Excellent questions. Loved working on the answers with the panel. It was collaborative

1 Answer

Difference between sets and list in python

1 Answer

They asked me to share python code samples I have written to see my python knowledge.

1 Answer

Second round questions are: what according to you is data science? -- Answer will be always subjective, Can't we do non-linearity model using logistic regression? Even if you transform variable and use it in model -- statisticians refer the transformed variable as feature and logit is linear to feature.

1 Answer

What are the two projects closest to you? Explain in detail.

1 Answer

Asked about the projects I have worked on along with the underlying concepts.

1 Answer

They ask me, Why should we hire you? Why you want this job?

1 Answer

4 rounds of technical interview was based on job profile of analyst i.e. Java, SQL, DB, Analytical skills, small part of UI and python skills, ETL and data science. And last was of HR round which actually tries to understand background check and required details.

1 Answer

Do you question data after seeing it?

110 of 197 Interview Questions