Seo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seo Interview Questions

seo interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Why do you want to work in Edgytal, didn't you get a job in some nice company?

5 Answers

I had no answer.

Horrible company to work in. Make you sign an unnecessary bond. You should only join if you don't want to excel in the field of digital marketing.

You made the right decision. When the ceo of the company is so dumb that she puts her salary on Glassdoor imagine how they run thr organization. I came for the interview and saw that if the ceo us getting paid so less, how will they pay me as i already make more than their CEO!

What is digital Marketing

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

This is a boring job, will you join?

1 Answer

How many hours you can work after office timing ? Are you comfartable in staying late?(asked by all of three)

Technical Skill exam

2 Answers

A girl counted in the following way on the fingers of her left hand : She started by calling the thumb 1, the index finger 2, middle finger 3, ring finger 4, little finger 5 and then reversed direction calling the ring finger 6, middle finger 7 and so on. She counted upto 1994. She ended counting on which finger ?

2 Answers

A building 'b' feet high casts a shadow 'f' feet long. At the same time of the day a tree 't' feet long casts a shadow of ?

Describe the terms SMM, SMO, SEM

2 Answers

I had one question that i realized very tough for me " what is the difference you work on big portal and small portal".

1 Answer

How many Links you can create in a day? 100,200 or how much????

110 of 834 Interview Questions