Found 2,397 of over 3T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about BMC Software
Referral and Opportunities
Z/os System Programmer
Opening for the below positions at BMC Software, Requirement: 3+ years of experience 1. zOS System programmer/ admin 2. Assembler Developer Requirement: 5+ years of experience 1. Sr. Assembler Developer Tata Consultancy Infosys Cognizant Accenture Kyndryl Capgemini DXC Technology Atos
I am planning to buy a flat in pune. When I search for a flat i found prices are beyond my affordability. Now a days 2bhk are quoted 90+ and 3 bhk 1.3 cr. My question is it's only me or others have simler thoughts. Or am I earning too less. Tata Consultancy Infosys Tech Mahindra Accenture BMC Software Barclays
Got a burning question about BMC Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BMC Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "BMC offers a good work/life balance and respects the fact that its employees have lives outside of work." (in 185 reviews)
- "Great people to work with and solid products to support and sell" (in 177 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and you can see more change on the horizon it just needs the right people to drive it" (in 137 reviews)
- "Good work culture and employee engagement" (in 117 reviews)
- "Good Salary and Bonus" (in 99 reviews)
- "Poor management threatens employees in the name of cost cutting so that they will not ask for anything else." (in 94 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and budget cuts go hand in hand adding to the operational inefficiencies across the board." (in 61 reviews)
- "Bad managers (including VPs)" (in 41 reviews)
- "There's just no innovation as much as there is no focus on making BMC a great Company." (in 15 reviews)
- "Some time upper management are partial with contract employee and full time employee." (in 13 reviews)
- 1.06 Sept 2023Service Desk AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Pros are the history that this environment carries. I did not see any other pros.
No work life balance. Dirty office politics. They will pay employees high money because they don't trust their employees. Poor management threatens employees in the name of cost cutting so that they will not ask for anything else. A sense of status quo even when the market share is being lost. People are highly stressed out in their job which means the company culture is not good. They have people working in there for 10 -15 years and hence they lack the outlook of outside world. They don't hire inexperienced people and ask existing employees to check with family members and friends about what other organisations are doing. They hire contractors and treat them like second class citizens. Appraisals are sole discretion of Managers so they will raise pay for whomever they like. Management is very arrogant and won't listen to their shortcomings. And the list will go on.
BMC Software Reviews FAQs
BMC Software has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 2,734 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at BMC Software to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
83% of BMC Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BMC Software 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.