What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No 401k match at this point in time since Box is still a young and growing company." (in 34 reviews)
- "There is no 401K matching even though people have been asking for this for years." (in 33 reviews)
- "While lower management and exec staff is great, department heads lack true knowledge of the details and it shows in their delivery and calling out people as scapegoats when they have no idea what is going on." (in 20 reviews)
- "Middle management feels inexperienced both for product and engineering orgs" (in 12 reviews)
- "Long hours, below" (in 8 reviews)
Found 977 of over 1T reviews
Updated 28 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.029 Aug 2023Business Development RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Box is an amazing product. I believe their software is a game changer for business of all industries. It’s versatile, innovative, and constantly evolving. Also has amazing perks and discounts.
As good as the company is, here is my honest review.. - management sucks. Needs improvement in all angles. - favoritism is definitely a factor in terms of internal promotion. - compensation is mid. You don’t get paid enough to do the amount of things required for an “entry level” role. - Too. Much. Meetings. Imagine having to perform all the necessary tasks related to your job PLUS attend a minimum of 5-10 meetings a WEEK. - quota metrics were much higher than most tech companies. - team culture. Barely any diversity within the office setting.2
Box Reviews FAQs
Box has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 1,054 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Box to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
93% of Box employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Box 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.