Pepper Square Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.2
Pepper Square Founder Muki Regunathan
Muki Regunathan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Family Company : Small but BEST BEST"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru

I worked at Pepper Square full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I Joined as Quality engineer but got opportunity to work as Development. I am here becoz of PepperSquare
    1. CEO: a best human being
    2. He cares you and your family
    3. Very bold CEO.
    4. Learning opportunity
    5. Just i loved this culture.
    6. You can share your personal problem with CEO

Cons

1. Nope

1. Nope

Advice to Management

Keep good work Muki. You are a great leader

28 Nov 2018 – Founder & CEO

Dear Pepper Mind,

Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts and happy to know that you are doing well.

Everyone is taught to be a leader, to win, to become somebody. But no one is taught to BE... More

2. "Fortunate to be a part of Pepper Square"

Current Employee - Lead, User Experience/UI Engineering in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Lead, User Experience/UI Engineering in Bengaluru

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is one of the early days of monsoon, I walked in to Pepper Square for my interview and that day changed my life, became a part of Pepper Square.

Now, I've been working with Pepper Square for more than three years. The most interesting part of this company is that you don't just learn about work but you learn about life, Health, Leader ship. Fell in love with company's culture and Environment.

The positivity in office will make you grow, Muki(Founder) has been an inspiration which helped me improve my life and work through out these years. I got to work with best of the best projects that extended my work horizon as well.

Cons

No Cons as of now

Advice to Management

Stay the same going ahead :)

14 Oct 2018 – Founder & CEO

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your feedback and i am happy you are happy working at Pepper Square. The company is what each one of us make it to be.

There is so much each one of us can do when... More

3. "The life changing journey began from the day I joined Pepper Square."

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bengaluru

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really like working here because the exposure I have got here over the last 1 yr is really amazing. All the projects are different, with different learning. For me I am not working at Pepper Square I am practicing at Pepper Square, just like for doctor we say that they are practicing at there clinic.

At personal level also I have changed a lot which I myself was not able to identify until I met my old friends. All the people I met out there were really amazed to see that how in less than a year I have changed in terms of my attitude and way I at look at the things. From being totally impatient being to having a lot of patience.

Cons

Presently can't think of any

19 May 2018 – Founder & CEO

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your heart felt feedback.

On a lighter note: On an average doctors in India spend less than 2 minutes seeing the patient. Hence it is a dangerous sign. So don't... More

"Pepper Square is all about creating a 'life-life' balance! :)"

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am a part of Pepper Square for over a year now and all this while I have got tremendous opportunities and exposure to refine myself, both personally and professionally.

I have had the freedom to experiment and figure out the best path to achieve project specific goals.

I often come across people saying that their companies promote a positive working environment. However, my company fosters a positive and healthy 'living' environment. To sum up my experience so far, I am learning to LIVE! Monday blues are long gone.. I love coming here every single day :)

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

The management is easily approachable and friendly. Please stay the same, stay awesome! :)

2 Feb 2018 – Founder & CEO

Dear Friend,

Success about experimenting. The more one fails the better they know how to face challenges. A person who hasn't failed has nothing to share.

Your feedback on learning to LIVE is... More

"Amazing place to work!"

Pros

Pepper Square is one of the highly ethical & best places to work. I have learnt so much there, Sharing few of my learnings out of many:

a) How focusing on detail orientation adds value to our work
    b) How effective communication saves time
    c) How maintaining transparency (Correct or wrong) in work builds our personality
    d) I have become more organised person in life after joining Pepper Square, considering the fact that i was one of the most un - organised persons before joining

Surprising fact is Muki himself sits and teach where in other companies people rush to get the work done somehow.

I always always owe Muki for teaching the basics of life and giving us opportunity to learn at company's cost.

I feel so good when i think i know a place called Pepper Square and Person like Muki.

Cons

I get exhausted looking at Muki's level of patience.

2 Feb 2018 – Founder & CEO

Dear Friend,

You have summarized what one must learn in life in order to shine. Detail orientation is lost in India in the last 500 years. We have become followers. I strongly feel that the... More

"Best place I've worked so far. Absolutely FANTASTIC!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Great work life balance.
    2. Salary comes on or before time.
    3. Brilliant atmosphere.
    4. If you love what you do, this is the place you should be. Great place to grow (I am the living example)
    5. One of the cleanest and chemical free place.
    6. Open office with outstanding natural air ventilation.
    7. Being at Pepper Square, I have learnt so many things about healthy living and leading the life in right direction.
    8. In my experience, flexibility offered by Pepper Square is second to none - whether it's to take care of an elderly parent, volunteer, pursue outside interests or just spend time with family and friends.
    9. A family friendly and health conscious employer.
    10. For me, its my second home and I love coming here everyday.

Cons

Appraisal system is good but if transparency is there it will be excellent.

25 Jan 2018 – Founder & CEO

Dear Friend,

I am so grateful to hear your feedback. Whatever i have been saying for 15 years with thousands of words, you have summarized in 10 beautiful points. Thank you so much.

As a CEO... More

"One of The Best Place To Work"

Former Employee - Head of Operations in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Head of Operations in Bengaluru

I worked at Pepper Square full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One of the best companies I have worked for. Muki (Founder) and team gave a very healthy environment which helped me grow and build a strong career ahead. Its been a very enriching experience. No words to thank Muki & Team for giving me the right opportunity and the right platform. Thank you again.

Cons

No vivid memory of any cons....

21 May 2018 – Founder & CEO

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your thoughts. I am so happy that we could help you to shine in your life.

Don't waste a single minute, time is not going to come back. Focus and change the world... More

"In Pepper Square, I have learned everything that they don’t teach you at school and colleges."

Current Employee - Senior Designer in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Senior Designer in Bengaluru

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Learning is a never ending process and when it comes to Pepper Square, I believe it is one of the best place to learn.
    I have worked on all kinds of projects, met various customers and collaborated with a creative bunch of folks. The Entrepreneur culture at Pepper Square gives you the creative freedom that you are looking for. The friendly environment makes the company extremely positive place to work. The culture here let you experiment and push your talents as far as you can go. You’ll be surprised to know that you are working in an environment that people want to be a part of.

It is a lovable company with a mix of exciting and challenging projects with employee satisfaction at the same time. I have rarely seen companies talking about personal growth. This is one of those places where every day is one more step towards professional as well as personal growth.

Cons

Company should focus on marketing the brand more.

4 Dec 2017 – Founder & CEO

Dear friend,

I am so happy that you are enjoying and learning many things everyday. The entrepreneur culture is something i have tried so hard to bring it here and i see it working well.

It... More

"Great place to work and learn about the essence of life!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Bengaluru

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When i joined pepper square a year back and i got to know about the true meaning of life!
    Life is beautiful when like minded people come together and work hard as a family to achieve goals and help others to do better in their life.
    I have learnt so many things from our CEO whether it is about work, health or any other thing, he always push and motivate each and every person at pepper square and try to help them in every way possible to achieve their desires. I couldn't think of a better place to work than pepper square.

Cons

We should have more fun activities on monthly basis at office rather than quarterly like our regular outdoor games sessions, trips, birthday parties etc.

Advice to Management

We should increase our marketing expenses which will eventually helps in getting more clients on board and also helps in PR.

4 Dec 2017 – Founder & CEO

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your honest feedback and i am really happy that you are interested in our sessions about health and joyful living. This is very close to my heart.

It is a good... More

"A great company to work with - My life turning moment."

Former Employee - SME in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - SME in Bengaluru

I worked at Pepper Square full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of fun, party, activities, birthday celebrations each month with all company people under one roof and one place. It's very rare things to see inside any company. I had left the company long time back around 3 years and also now familiar with many others and big companies culture but always misses what i get here. Leave the work at one side, because it's the primary thing. Any work will come, you have to work with dedication. but you will never get such good and positive environment at any other place which you got here. Apart from this, people are less but you will met and know each and every one. There is not much hierarchy difference in designations. In the end, as the people here are less, you have very good opportunity to become full stack developer. Next one is just observation, That this company had some goals and rules on design and perfection. So people have to come here and become part of that goal and work on it to achieve the perfection.

Cons

Apart from the good things, there are some thing as individual you might get frustrate some time. But it's part of life, you have to cope up with. I am writing this on my experience 3 years back, might today you may not face it. Boss here is short temper. if some thing is not going on his way or direction then he can scold you at any place and at any moment. So be ready to handle such situations.

Advice to Management

Please arrange automated training on time sheet entry, which each people have to complete and self attest. And it should not be done only once in his/her career. This training should be effective for one month only and in next month again each people have to complete it and self attest. Because i think this training is most important for people to complete than doing regular work, as it's connected with direct salary.
    Apart from that, you can implement it with other training also. It's just an advice, rest is up to management. Most of people at that time feeling cheated. In the end just one note from my side --- Take care of employee then employee will take care of clients.

25 Nov 2017 – Founder & CEO

Dear Friend,

Happy to see your honest review and i will take everything you have mentioned as is.

First, i am thrilled that you had a great time and learned so much. The environment you have... More