Pepper Square Reviews

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Better than the best

Jul 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing projects to work on Tremendous learning opportunities Great team Constructive criticism Immense energy at the workplace Constant growth Equal opportunity provider I have been working with Pepper Square for about a few months now and the journey has been phenomenal. There are ample growth opportunities and constant learning, which I have not seen anywhere in a decade of my career. The senior management is extremely supportive, as are the colleagues. We work as a team, collaborating on various projects on a day-to-day basis. There is never a dull moment at work, and the energy is nothing but positive. The culture is exceptional, with everyone putting their best foot forward and supporting each other. I highly recommend Pepper Square for anyone who wants to learn, grow and also understand the meaning of health and happiness.

Cons

None I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your feedback. It is each one of you who makes it happen. As you know there is no one to come and breathe on your neck. It is up to the individual to learn and be a high performer. Everyone must understand the freedom available and work with ownership.

2. 5.0

Amazing Employer That Values Employees

Jan 21, 2021 - Growth Catalyst in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture at Pepper Square is best. Work environment is calm and relaxed. The team is supportive and encouraging. Enjoy yummy organic food in lunch every Thursday. Learn a lot of professional experience through proper timely and valued guidance.

Cons

Nothing to mention . No experience as such.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Our team is one of the most humble and nimble teams I have come across especially when it comes to helping each other and listening to our clients patiently and solving their problems. These are some of the core foundation pillars of our culture at Pepper Square. I am happy you enjoyed the Organic Thursday Lunch, sadly because of the COVID we are not cooking but would love to start soon. As you have experienced you know how hard we try to identify and appreciate people's effort. Now with GetThingsDone.io we are able to track people's value add instantly and it is used at the time of Performance Appraisal. Thank you for your feedback stay safe and focus on your health. Muki

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Company that will build a strong career foundation in your twenties

May 15, 2020 - UI/User Experience Designer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. They will give you opportunities, empower you to grow at work and personally as well. I started my career here and I have seen myself growing in the two-year span. 2. As a female employee, living alone in a big city. I personally felt so safe working here. The management makes sure about the safety of there employees. 3. They care about the work-life balance. 4. The company has a vision and it keeps re-inventing itself to work towards the goals. 5. One of the rare companies where the Founder and the COO of the company will sit with you one on one and not just give their valuable feedback but takes your feedback as well for what they can improve in the system. 6. They know the importance of workplace hygiene and they keep it clean. 7. Thursday lunches are a bonus!

Cons

The company should organize more fun activities so the employees get to know each other better and engage more.

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, At this difficult and most challenging time of COVID-19, your honest feedback gave me the confidence to take Pepper Square forward and also find solutions to the areas we need to improve. I am so happy to hear that you felt safe. From the day I started the company and till the last day our founding member Jyothi was alive, one of the important topics we both discussed was people's safety. Safety supersedes everything. Do you know that the first 5 years of your career are the foundation years and whatever you learn and do in these 5 years stays for the rest of your career? Your feedback on re-inventing is so apt not only for Pepper Square but at an individual level too. Nilesh and I try our best to train and mentor everyone. We want to spend more time empowering people on a large scale. This will help increase the skill level of young Indians like you. Because of COVID-19 everyone is trying to keep things clean (Which is a welcome change) but we have been extremely particular about hygiene and I am happy you recognized. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful feedback and focus on your health and live joyfully. Muki

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Can start your career but not for Long run

May 23, 2019 - Web Designer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Environment and culture is good.

Cons

No Job security,they can fire you any time without any reason.

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your feedback. Good work environment and culture is possible when there is defined work process, happy people, leadership and career opportunities. So your point of firing someone without any reason is not validated by your own comments. Hiring is so hard today and firing is 10 times harder. We may be one of the few companies in the world (Small company) where we have reasons documented from day one on why we have to let go of some people. Unfortunately we have to let go off some people, it is just like the way people leave us. It is a good thing for you and the company. So that you can find a better opportunity and do well in your life. Everyone is requested to participate in an exit interview and even you must have shared your honest feedback after getting the relieving letter. Tell me how many companies in the world will ask your feedback after you have received your relieving letter. That should say something about our work culture. Thank you

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work "Fun and Friendly Environment"

May 6, 2019 - Software Engineer, User Experience & UI in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great exposure and opportunity to work on various projects with a good learning curve. 2. Work life balance. 3. Personal and Professional Growth. 4. Friendly and positive environment. 5. Continuous career development. 6. Good leads will help you to grow personally and professionally.

Cons

Introduce yearly variable pay/bonus as a part of employee benefit program.

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your feedback and all the help you have done. I agree that we should introduce variable pay. That is one of the best way to take Pepper Square forward.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

"Amazing Experience to be a part of Pepper Square"

May 6, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Good & Healthy culture. 2) Positive and clean environment. 3) Good place to learn for a fresher. 4) Training and mentoring from Founder on health and happiness. 5) Team of creative minds. 6) Salary comes on or before time. 7) Supportive colleagues.

Cons

Nothing to mention . No experience as such.

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Brilliant feedback and you brought a smile on my face. You are right we need to work on having more fun activities. Hope you had one few days ago. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

casual environment yet serious at work

May 3, 2019 - UI-UX Designer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1)The office has a friendly environment with great peers to work with. 2)I find that most of them are approachable and experienced people take a lot of time to train and coach new employees. 3)Gives opportunity to speak/meet directly with clients if you prove yourself. 4)They lay a lot of emphasis on the culture of the company. 5)Can work from home if needed. 6) The hike will be awesome if you delivered nice work to the clients or added value to the company.

Cons

there might be the occasional crazy day with high demands or tight deadlines. (yet free food will be served on those days. Yeeeeahhhhhh)

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your honest feedback. I take all your feedback as is and will focus on working on it. I have given emphasis on happiness at work cuz that is what very few companies focus. I am happy to know that you are able to experience. Thank you.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fortunate to be a part of Pepper Square

Oct 6, 2018 - Lead, User Experience/UI Engineering in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is one of the early days of monsoon, I walked in to Pepper Square for my interview and that day changed my life, became a part of Pepper Square. Now, I've been working with Pepper Square for more than three years. The most interesting part of this company is that you don't just learn about work but you learn about life, Health, Leader ship. Fell in love with company's culture and Environment. The positivity in office will make you grow, Muki(Founder) has been an inspiration which helped me improve my life and work through out these years. I got to work with best of the best projects that extended my work horizon as well.

Cons

No Cons as of now

Founder & CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your feedback and i am happy you are happy working at Pepper Square. The company is what each one of us make it to be. There is so much each one of us can do when we realize our full potential. I recommend you to go the next level of your career at Pepper Square and help our clients vision come true. That will make them shine and you. Anything perfect is dead and we must evolve everyday and not stay the same. *smiles* Health, Joy and Adventure

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The life changing journey began from the day I joined Pepper Square.

May 9, 2018 - Business Analyst in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really like working here because the exposure I have got here over the last 1 yr is really amazing. All the projects are different, with different learning. For me I am not working at Pepper Square I am practicing at Pepper Square, just like for doctor we say that they are practicing at there clinic. At personal level also I have changed a lot which I myself was not able to identify until I met my old friends. All the people I met out there were really amazed to see that how in less than a year I have changed in terms of my attitude and way I at look at the things. From being totally impatient being to having a lot of patience.

Cons

Presently can't think of any

Founder & CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your heart felt feedback. On a lighter note: On an average doctors in India spend less than 2 minutes seeing the patient. Hence it is a dangerous sign. So don't practice like them. Rather work with people. Lovely to hear that our culture has impacted your personal life and that your friends are able to see the true you. We are revolutionizing the way people work across the world. You are part of that and more to come. Focus on Health, Joy and Adventure. Muki

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pepper Square is all about creating a 'life-life' balance! :)

Jan 30, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am a part of Pepper Square for over a year now and all this while I have got tremendous opportunities and exposure to refine myself, both personally and professionally. I have had the freedom to experiment and figure out the best path to achieve project specific goals. I often come across people saying that their companies promote a positive working environment. However, my company fosters a positive and healthy 'living' environment. To sum up my experience so far, I am learning to LIVE! Monday blues are long gone.. I love coming here every single day :)

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

Founder & CEO

Dear Friend, Success about experimenting. The more one fails the better they know how to face challenges. A person who hasn't failed has nothing to share. Your feedback on learning to LIVE is touching. I am happy we are all sharing our life here and creating a new work environment the world needs today. All of us must stay friendly and have fun every day. I have learned a new word Life-Life Balance. Thank you for your honest feedback. Muki

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews