QNet Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Nov 2019

4.1
QNet Chief Executive Officer Malou Caluza
Malou Caluza
Pros
  • "Because of you so many people achieving there dreams(in 20 reviews)

• "There is no pros for this Organization(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons I have faced since I have been started this amazing Journey(in 17 reviews)

• "This scam will eventually be known by all(in 14 reviews)

"QNET a Life changer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best for those who wants to come out of IT and start a business with minimum investment. Best decision of my life to settle my entire generation.

Cons

Lazy people please stay away and this requires more hardwork and leadership skills.

QNet2019-11-09

"Qnet is ethical business"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

I have been in QNET for 2 years ,,it is ethical business and become financially Freedom buy Who quit the business between they tell only scam,,this is Indian peoples mindset,,, Trust QNET is big plot form to us....

Cons

Life Changing business,,love you qnet

Advice to Management

We have awareness to Public ,, What is Qnet?

QNet2019-10-26

"Best in Any Industry"

Current Employee - Partner in Bangalore

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Many reasons are there:- 1. I have the capability about generating enough resources and livelihood for not only about my family but also about others. 2. Leadership 3. Dreams 4. Ownership 5. Life without job 6. Meet people with no hunt mission and no competition as all working for common vision and common goals with different dreams. I love working for QNet. It is my blood and sweat.

Cons

No Cons. It is best above all facilities and future are way more better beyond the capacity a job can be in any company.

Advice to Management

No advice. They are the best.

QNet2019-09-28
  4. "QNET Direct Selling Company"

Current Employee - TL Operations in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than a year

Pros

QNET is a network marketing business and it is a viable way to start a part-time home-based business. Qnet is not a investment. It's a MLM . Whether you should join it or not depends upon following factors: Person who is insisting you to join in is strong and willing enough to do business for you. Whether you have that many contact who could risk their money for you. Whether you are willing to work for free to others who have taken risk by joining on your word. Do you have enough money to forget this loss. Do you have daily 2–3 hours to devote for this.

Cons

Before starting your business with QNET you should consider: What product/service are you interested in selling/sharing about Which team/leader would you like to join and work with Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone

Advice to Management

Nothing

QNet2019-09-30
  5. "Does QNET works?"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than a year

Pros

It's an amazing platform for ppl who wants to achieve best in their life.

Cons

Not for ppl who don't want to work hard.

Advice to Management

They changed many lifes

QNet2019-09-27
  6. "Amazing Company"

Former Employee - Networker in Vadodara

I worked at QNet full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is not only for money but it will adding some amazing values in life.

Cons

If we work in qnet there is no cons. Negativity just because of some fools who are not committed and want Get rich quick scheme. They said negative about the company.

Advice to Management

I dont care about what people say about the company but one thing that i know is, It is the best plateform to achieve oir dreams. I love QNET. ♥️

QNet2019-09-21
  7. "More than money you will learn values for life in this business"

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Chennai

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best in this company is the people, they care for you as a family. if you are ready to give hands to them they will definitely raise you up. i have been in this business for 2+ years now. to be honest i have not earned much from this business but i have learned a lot from this. the ingredients which they share you is necessary for your life. i feel human in this business.

Cons

The negativity of this business is the main cons, it is not because of the company but the people who gives false promises for money. because of people who expects instant results.

Advice to Management

Love you QNet

QNet2019-09-18
  8. "Excellent opportunity to earn Passive Income"

Current Employee - Distributor in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a Business, so profit will be distributed once Sales is done. Here you are selling company products through word of mouth publicity. World class products with excellent service support. Hard work for 4-5 years is required to create a system under you. Achieve all your Dreams from this Business.

Cons

No short cut to success, if you can not do hard work & can not stay with company for long, don't start this Business.

Advice to Management

Online payment system by Credit Card is must, at least for Distributors to regular purchase.

QNet2019-09-04

"QNET is frod company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I worked at QNet part-time for less than a year

Pros

time wasting for wring a reviews

Cons

all r stupid fellows working here.

Advice to Management

don't spoil your money..

QNet2019-10-03

"Awesome opportunity if taken seriously"

Current Employee - Business Development in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Self development, knowledge pool increases, can make a lot of money not like Ambani but better than a jobbiee Income, associated with good people positive thinkers and those who do good in community on the ground and not just talking on social media platform.

Cons

People not managing there funds properly, so financial understanding and handling should be good, lack of knowledge creates confusion and chaos, role as a distributor and role as a customer needs to be understand clearly else bcz of this confusion people call it fraud scam Ponzi scheme pyramid scheme and what not. But they feel that is is fraud but actually they r not.

Advice to Management

Make a website of Vihaan separately and put all local or government related papers on the website like any other company in india as well as get the option of debit card and credit card to purchase products rather than just ecards.

QNet2019-08-21