QNet Reviews

Updated 17 Jul 2020

4.1
QNet Chief Executive Officer Malou Caluza
Malou Caluza
Pros
  • "Because of you so many people achieving there dreams(in 22 reviews)

• "There is no pros for this Organization(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons I have faced since I have been started this amazing Journey(in 17 reviews)

• "This scam will eventually be known by all(in 14 reviews)

1. "Ferrari of direct selling"

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than a year

Pros

Aprart from money you will get lot learning which will help you to grow in every aspect of your life. This is the best part about this company.

Cons

If you will start, you can become financial free :) So if you wan to get rid off your problems start today.

2. "best work culture...and amazing opportunity to earn a lot of money"

5.0

I have been working at QNet

Pros

Support system & Huge Earning potential

Cons

No cons that I can highlight

3. "Life Changing"

Current Employee - Distributor Representative

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Personality Development Full-Fill all your dreams Personal Growth Get Name & Fame

Cons

You will not earn if you dont do hardwork Its not a quick rich scheme

4. "A great company !"

4.0
    Current Employee - Self Emolyed in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

Provides passive income and with hard work one can achieve financial freedom. Its a journey one has take to relearn, change your mindset, work on achieving your dreams

Cons

You need to really work hard to ensure flow of goods and services, its not easy money

5. "best and serious, once in a lifetime professional entrepreneurship opportunity"

Current Employee - Distributor

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

worlds best in compensation, with hybrid model multiple ways to earn (7 different compensation model), win win situation. best in trainings, designed by those billionaires who started from scratch. so much to learn. if you follow the protocols and standard operating procedure (which is not much difficult) and don't quit for atleast 5 years … you can make a big residual source of income and change as a great person. it is like a course of 5 year and pass out with millions dollar earning. one more important thing QNET offers unlimited earning (millions to billions) and you can have a practical and high success rate roadmap.

Cons

only for serious people. who are ready to make it a profession.

Continue reading

"Don't wast your and your relatives hard earning money in this MLM"

1.0
    Current Employee - As Member in Pune

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have in this MLM for more than 3 years but relay its very bad ,only 5% above people will get money and others are lose their money .So Don't put your heard earning money in there . Your close friends and relatives trying to convince to start or join this bullish business ,where you thought it might be good something your friend starts but be careful . This is not business only money chain just join the guy take commission .They name sake they providing product which is no use for you or your family. Products are over priced nearly 2000 to 10000 times . Before you understanding this MLM your money gone to them .If you are on trap and already made the transaction you have a time in one month send the mail to there custome care cancellation and refund your amount .(For india site it was 1 week) . Also you can give complain to police station who taken to you and showing big dream and did registration.

Cons

1. Before start think twice about this QNET MLM as they will ask more than 2lakha for registration and product price because if they take more amount will get more commission. 2. Their more target people is IT employee and from india .(they will tell you what you are earning you will make money even you will not work ,life change business ) .So not excite those word otherwise in future will regret like me .I have lost nearly 20 lakha Indian rupees as taken loan and joining relatives money . India should be banne like china,Dubai and other countries. They will advice take personal loan and join as position will not available,So plz be careful to them . 80 percent people are from india who joined there and lost there money .So you can see on news and cheated .

"QNET a Life changer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best for those who wants to come out of IT and start a business with minimum investment. Best decision of my life to settle my entire generation.

Cons

Lazy people please stay away and this requires more hardwork and leadership skills.

"Qnet is ethical business"

5.0

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

I have been in QNET for 2 years ,,it is ethical business and become financially Freedom buy Who quit the business between they tell only scam,,this is Indian peoples mindset,,, Trust QNET is big plot form to us....

Cons

Life Changing business,,love you qnet

"Best in Any Industry"

Current Employee - Partner in Bangalore

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Many reasons are there:- 1. I have the capability about generating enough resources and livelihood for not only about my family but also about others. 2. Leadership 3. Dreams 4. Ownership 5. Life without job 6. Meet people with no hunt mission and no competition as all working for common vision and common goals with different dreams. I love working for QNet. It is my blood and sweat.

Cons

No Cons. It is best above all facilities and future are way more better beyond the capacity a job can be in any company.

Continue reading

"QNET Direct Selling Company"

Current Employee - TL Operations in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than a year

Pros

QNET is a network marketing business and it is a viable way to start a part-time home-based business. Qnet is not a investment. It's a MLM . Whether you should join it or not depends upon following factors: Person who is insisting you to join in is strong and willing enough to do business for you. Whether you have that many contact who could risk their money for you. Whether you are willing to work for free to others who have taken risk by joining on your word. Do you have enough money to forget this loss. Do you have daily 2–3 hours to devote for this.

Cons

Before starting your business with QNET you should consider: What product/service are you interested in selling/sharing about Which team/leader would you like to join and work with Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone

Found 229 reviews