Salesforce Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Marc Benioff
3,144 Ratings

4,145 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Work/life balance is not perfect but a big step above other companies I have worked for" (in 307 reviews)

• "Great 1-1-1 model and its followed religiously" (in 124 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work/Life balance is difficult at times" (in 207 reviews)

• "Fast-paced environment means that there can be an overwhelming number of firedrills" (in 84 reviews)

1. "perfect place to work at"

I have been working at Salesforce full-time

Pros

work place superb . no prrssure wellness

Cons

no cons at all what so ever

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

2. "Technical Consultant"

I have been working at Salesforce full-time

Pros

Enormous opportunities if you're seeking to learn
    Good pay
    Free meals

Cons

Internal Politics

There are no cons other than that in last 1.5 years that I know

"Honestly I don't know"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Hyderabad

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Honestly I don't know:
    1. If anyone ever dislikes 1:1:1 and VTO
    2. If anyone would ever complain about work-life balance
    3. If anyone would ever complain about compensation and stock options
    4. If anyone would ever complain about lack of transparency

Cons

Honestly I don't know if being in the infrastructure team in India is so exiting. Keep doing the same monotonous work using the crappy tools that the upstream teams push.

Yes, Our Infra top management is very transparent and honestly they don't know what their vision is, and they are honestly communicating that to their teams

At times they honestly don't know what their org should look like, and they are honestly doing re-orgs since 6 months. And they Honestly don't know what impact these re-orgs would have on the entire org.

With previous Hyderabad infra leader moving and since the new infra leadership formed in Hyderabad, there has been a huge leadership vacuum that honestly the top management doesn't know that we exist here.

Advice to Management

Its time the Infrastructure management to honestly(yes honestly) let their orgs know what the vision for the team is, and where the team is headed towards.
    Stop demoralizing the employees by keeping them in confused state.

16 Oct 2018 – Deepa, Narayan, Sr Director - Employee Success, India

Thanks for the feedback. Transparency is an important part of our culture. I encourage you to please reach out to your manager to ask where they see the future of your team heading. If you feel more... More

"Customer Support Group is hell( Never Join Developer Support)"

Former Employee - Success Agent in Hyderabad

I worked at Salesforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food , Cab and perks

Cons

I joined this company with great aspiration and my dream shattered within a couple of weeks. From Managers to Upper Management in AMER shift in India craves for CSAT ...they push engineers to pitch surveys... total breach with customer ethics and core values of salesforce. Support Agent is like a survey machine nothing more than that...in fact the team never cares about the learning and enhancing the skills of Engineers. Rather find a way to get the good survey. I left the company in frustration due to these malpractices and learning curve was zero.

Advice to Management

Nobody will listen to you unless you a get 10 CSAT score. Please start asking in your interview question..how many surveys you will score in a month..so that new joinee must aware that their performance will be decided on the CSAT, not on their skills...

3 Oct 2018 – Deepa, Narayan, Sr Director - Employee Success, India

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience at Salesforce. Even though you've left, we would really like to hear more so we can improve. Could you please contact EthicsPoint at... More

"Awesome Place to work"

Current Employee - Tier2 in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Tier2 in Hyderabad

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture & employee focused environment
    Benefits for employees

Cons

Overall experience should be pleasant for everyone but for CSG(product Support) work pressure is slightly more.

3 Oct 2018 – Deepa, Narayan, Sr Director - Employee Success, India

While I'm glad to see we're doing so many things right, I was concerned by what you said about pressure in our CSG Org. In Employee Success, we are committed to advancing our efforts to make sure... More

6. "Developer Support"

I have been working at Salesforce full-time

Pros

Excellent Fantastic Great Experience to work

Cons

I don't think there are any cons

"Do not join the Salesforce Support or CSG team"

Former Employee - CRM Support Success Agent Tier-2 in Hyderabad
    Former Employee - CRM Support Success Agent Tier-2 in Hyderabad

I worked at Salesforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great pay.
    - Excellent benefits.

Cons

1. If you're hired as "Success Agent Tier-2" for CRM support then your Salesforce career is over because you'll be working in a specific skill group (Configuration, Usage or Email team) and do not get any chance to explore the real Salesforce CRM tool.

2. Management do not to monitor/plan their employees leaves(PTO's) properly which again makes very difficult to work with a huge backlog of cases. You can expect 25-30 cases per agent in AMER shift or 30-35 cases per agent in EMEA shift.

NOTE: I have worked in Wipro (worst of all IT companies) so I am very well aware of overload/ extra amount of work.

3. They do not have enough "Tier-3" resource which makes your life miserable because as Tier-2, you'll be the only point of contact for the customer who has raised a case. If customer escalates the case or gives you DSAT due to the delay in resolution, then it won't affect Tier-3's performance. Management will simply blame you.

4. So many bugs/ Known issues in every major releases which will make you cry like hell as a support agent.

5. If you ask CSG management to hire more resources to reduce the back log, they'll simply say - "No we cannot because we do not have enough budget".

6. HR team sends out an employee survey link in each quarter but that doesn't make any change in your work life.

7. Also when it comes to "Employee referral"(if your friends, relatives or siblings gets hired then you get $2000/each) program in Hyderabad is one of the most "Corrupted" program they've.

I have seen 3 examples of corruption in referrals where managers referred their siblings who has really good terms with the "hiring manager". They all got selected and each manager earned easy $2000 + Family member (as a salesforce employee).
    So again if you're hired as Success agent Tier-2 then forget about referring anyone.

8. No way you will get Onsite chance. Strict policy. Also please do not dream of getting free passes/visit to Dreamforce event especially if you're in India.

Advice to Management

They say - We follow Ohana culture but never seen such culture especially in Hyderabad.

11 Sep 2018 – Deepa, Narayan, Sr Director - Employee Success, India

Thank you for your detailed feedback. Some of the behaviors you've described in your review are unacceptable. We would like to learn more so we can better address the concerns you've raised. Please... More

"Well Pay but lot of work pressure"

I worked at Salesforce full-time

Pros

Benefits and Perks. Lot of benefits like Wellness allowance.

Cons

Work life balance. High pressure on support agents

Advice to Management

Need to restructure the working style.

"Sr Product Analyst"

I have been working at Salesforce full-time

Pros

Awesome people and as they say the best thing you build on Salesforce is your career

Cons

There aren't any cons up till now

"Salesforce CSG Hyd is not a best place to work"

Former Employee - Success Agent in Hyderabad

I worked at Salesforce full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent Leadership.
    Great values, which other companies doesn’t follow
    Ohana, Trust, VTO, Transparency
    Awesome benefits

Cons

I have seen many reviews but no action yet. We only see the canned response.

Biggest mistake by getting employees and management from Call centre culture.
    2. Spoiled the work culture.
    Most of them doesn’t have knowledge or attitude to work in company like Salesforce. They are fit for BPO only.
    Salesforce values now changed from Trust to No-Trust.
    Now the culture is Politics, backstabbing, data manipulation.
    There was saying Getting into Salesforce is harder than getting into Harvard university.
    This doesn’t apply for Hyd CSG.
    Criteria for hyd CSG:-
    1. Referred by Management
    2. Wife can refer husband and vice-versa.
    True ohana can be seen here.
    Husband and wife working in same team, shift, and manager.
    Though we have policy around it, who cares need to focus on Ohana.
    If not in same team it’s very easy to work in same shift.
    Doesn’t make sense reaching out to ES as they are the one who gives offer letters.
    Promotion criteria:- management favourite.
    Need to know how to play politics.
    Backstabbing and how to get numbers.
    Management is afraid to take actions against non performers and people with wrong attitudes which actually spoiled the entire culture.
    list will go on...

Advice to Management

Try to show some true leadership qualities if you really want to make it a best place to work.
    Stop being afraid of people who knows how to play with system and start respecting real talent.

16 Oct 2018 – Deepa, Narayan, Sr Director - Employee Success, India

Thank you for leaving us this feedback. We are aware of the concerns raised about CSG in Hyderabad and we are working with leadership to address these issues. More details are useful, so even though... More

Showing 4,145 of 4,466 reviews