Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions

Interviews at Apollo Hospitals

2.7

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals.

Interview

I was interviewed by Product lead who was having around 15+ years of experience.
    He was mostly concerned about 2 things. One - work done in current company. Two - Solving the case study in a structured manner.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad) in March 2020.

Interview

interview is for react native , redux and react tech stack.Questions asked were related to react and basic javascript. since interview was through telephonic did not get enough chance to know their tech stack

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Technical Interview Process was smooth and everyone was good. But last round was with COO , he is unprofessional man who thinks himself that he knows everything, pinpointing to your technical skills based on his assumptions. Don't join this company of unprofessional higher management.

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Ahmedabad) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview with an open platform to talk and present ideas. The CFO came down himself, even though I applied as a fresher. Then after a few days, there was another round of interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a few ethical dilemmas and asked me how I'd react to them   Answer Question

Junior Resident Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in October 2019.

Interview

Interview was decent No complaints the interviewer was also very kind and polite. They asked me just the very basic questions and they were honest about working environment and the schedule which JRs are likely to face ahead. Rest just went flawlessly.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals.

Interview

The interview was with the President and was very brief with some questions regarding my motivation to join and what I can contribute. The recruiting manager made arrangements of to and fro flight tickets and lunch in the company cafeteria.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

Face to face Interview,Based on CV and Skills you had shared with him.
    Interviewer had a good knowledge and had a good technical interaction with him.
    interview process is good and precise.
    wlcming my self pretty well on the boards.

Interview Questions

• Technical and basics of HVAC and more.   1 Answer

Junior Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai).

Interview

Meet the HR with the resume. Vacancy was available. Had a small interview and was selected... It was just a personality and qualification based interview. Once selected we should do the medical test and tgen join duty tge next day

Interview Questions

• Personality and education based questions, years of experience   Answer Question

Junior Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in July 2018.

Interview

Recruiter is HR executive
    Interview conducted by Director of Medical Services
    Once selected you are referred to Main Hospital HR for pre employment health check and orientation
    Orientation process lasts for 3 days
    Then you will be directed to respective unit

Interview Questions

• Basic questions to check clinical acumen   1 Answer

Medical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview has two rounds , one with the HR and the other with the concerned department head or the quality trainer to screen the medical background knowledge and two two telephonic interviews to screen the skill required for the concerned position.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness.
      Medical background.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.