Bally Technologies Associate Software Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jun 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2014

Interview

Good process and having one to one with good detail written test. Explained about company process and the area going to work. Hiring process was good aftertechnical through, one more round with manager and then HR.

Interview Questions
  • Good process and having one to one with good detail written test. Explained about company process and the area going to work.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai) in Jan 2013

Interview

Hiring process has foll. rounds : 1. Written technical. Objective paper with all basic C# .NET concepts 2. Tech 1st round. I was asked how do I rate my self in .NET and SQL. And there were questions based on some scenarios like if there is a table with millions of records and I need to add a column, what are the things I should consider. Few other questions on SQL and .net like truncate, roll back, normalization,schema web services, LINQ, .NET remoting, dynamic and var, overriding.

Interview Questions
Bally Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2012

Interview

They communicated me the interview date well ahead, so I tool leave on that day. There were four rounds, 1) Written test which consists of basci C,C++,Datastructure and Apptitude. 2) F2F technical interview, in which he was asking questions related to my previous work and question from my resume. 3) Again a technical round, it was fully from C and C++, not much difficult. 4) HR round for salary discussion. Interview process was very good, actually person who supposed to take my second technical round took off on that day, initially they asked me to come next day. But I told I came from another city also I can't take one more day leave from current company, then they asked me to wait for some more time and the person took interview from his home through video conference. Total interview process took only one day and I am happy with the interview process.

Interview Questions
Bally Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai) in Feb 2011

Interview

Initially had a written which covered C quesyions. It had few progrmming questions also.Had two technical and one HR round. Had a round with team manager where he asked few programming questions regarding malloc. He also asked questions from the written test with the answers I had provided. After this round, based upon performance, had a round with director where he tested basic C knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about basic c, pointers, arrays and few data structure qquestions
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Mar 2010

Interview

Technical Written Technical Round ( F2F) -- will be very easy like oops concepts Manager Round -- one puzzle, try to solve till the end, dont tell i dont know . HR Discussion -- Good pay is gaurenteed, ask they will give

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Bally Technologies Job Seekers

Software Engineer