Bally Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated 25 Oct 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bally Technologies

Positive100%
Employee Referral88%
Campus Recruiting13%
3.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 10 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

5 round.. Written technical(aps and technical questions), 2 f-f Technical(Full basics of OOPS and SQL C#), Directorial Round(Superb round), HR through Phone. Tech questions are 1. Encapsulation and abstraction real time eg 2. program for overriding 3. SQL queries 4. Stored Proc 5. Diff b/w sp and functions. 6. SQL Connection String. 7. Palindrome Pgm 8.Virtual vs override vs new 9. Static Vs const vs readonly

Interview Questions
  • Puzzles: 3 switches in ground floor and 3 lights in first floor puzzle.(Google it please). Some Basic Programs to check our fundamental.
    Answer Question
Bally Technologies
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bally Technologies

Interview

First Round : Written test both aptitude and tehnical questions. Second Round And Third Round : Technical Interview final HR round Then will get confirmation through phone ad offer letter will be sent in mail

Interview Questions
Bally Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Dec 2013

Interview

Process was quite smooth. First had a telephonic interview with basic questions and later on-site interview for skills test and HR Interview. Interview process went for 2 weeks and got offer in 3rd week. Very swift.

Interview Questions
Bally Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai) in Sep 2013

Interview

4 rounds in total. 1st- written. Pretty basic aptitude and technical questions. 2nd- purely technical round. Interviewer was interested in my coding skills. He asked me to write an example of dynamic polymophism. 3rd- technical + puzzle 4th- HR

Interview Questions
  • Device an algorithm that would trace a six hit by Chris Gayle
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I interviewed at Bally Technologies (New Delhi) in Sep 2012

Interview

Had 4 rounds. 1. Written Technical and aptitude test 2. Technical interview 1 3. Technical interview with technical directors 4. HR interview. Technical interview 1 had mostly general questions regarding my career plans. I was also asked to solve puzzles. Technical round two tested concepts in programming, data structures, algorithms, operating systems.

Interview Questions
  • Questions from Operating systems about threading & semaphores
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2012

Interview

1. written test consisting of 20 c++ questions. 2. Technical Interview usually by team lead. 3. Technical Interview by Director if u made through 2nd round. 4. Finally, if all went good then this round means you are selected.

Interview Questions
Bally Technologies
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in Dec 2011

Interview

aptitude- manager round- director round- HR round, in aptitude round there wil be 30 questions includes quantitative aptitude, data based reasoning , C programming. other rounds are technical and they usually ask some puzzles.

Interview Questions
  • all are easy questoins like, how to test Mobile phone, printer, keyboard and some puzzles
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Sep 2011

Interview

Hiring process contains below rounds: 1. Written Test: Consist three test papers 1st C programming questions, 2nd General Aptitude, 3rd Logical Reasoning/Puzzles. 2. Technical Interview: All questions were based on data structures and algorithms. Focus on puzzles. 3. Manager/Director round: Question based on your previous experiences and profile. 4. HR Interview: General HR questions,after clearing first three rounds this round does not have much to ask.

Interview Questions
  • What is the process of booting (detail booting process).
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Dec 2010

Interview

1 written and 4 rounds of personal F2F interviews, first one was with the senior level developers who asked basic technical questions, second one with the senior manager which was a technical-designing interview, third one was taken by the VP of Technology, India Operations who asked some puzzles along with some basic technical to check the personality and the problem solving skills. the fourth one was kinda complimentary, was taken by some other team's senior management. The process continued for the whole day and after some days I got a mail from the HR regarding the offer and next was the HR round. she asked some general questions and I was done there.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were according to the ob profile and nothing unexpected were asked by the interviewer.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Nov 2010

Interview

Communication is so good and interview dates they planed according to me. My interview was last long for 2hrs. Very deep interview about skill set mostly on c,c++ deep concepts.

Interview Questions
  • working of C compiler in depth. And couple very good questions on data structure.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews