CrossCountry Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CrossCountry Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossCountry Consulting

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was very crisp. The HR team was extremely responsive and seemed interested in conducting the whole process end to end. The team that interviewed was extremely professional and very nice.
    Only qualm was that after the whole marathon, they decided to further extend the process and were asking to take a few more weeks which didn't work for me personally

Interview Questions

• Briefly explain your business development and relationship management philosophy   Answer Question

Sr Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Interviews were straight forward- mostly experience based, how you would handle certain situations, etc. The recruiter was awesome throughout the whole process. My only complaint is that one of the individuals I spoke with had a client call that would potentially interrupt the interview, so I could tell she was distracted, and it made for an uncomfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave you current role? Tell me about your experience. How have you handled difficult client interactions? How have you handled providing negative feedback?   Answer Question

HCM Consultant Interview

Interview

3 interviews, I enjoyed everyone I talked with and really made a connection with them. The recruiter was awesome to work with and kept me updated throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you really enjoy about your job and one thing you don't enjoy.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Very informal and they make you feel welcome and comforting. The are very transparent and the process is relatively quick. They ask questions that are relevant and relatively easy to answer.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at the company to discuss an opportunity to join their recruiting team. I had a good phone interview with the recruiter and was told I would have an update in the next few days. I never heard back from the recruiter, one way or the other, even after following up several times to check in on the status of my candidacy. As a recruiter myself, this is very disappointing. There is truly no excuse to not follow up or close the loop with a candidate, regardless of whether you are planning to hire them or not. Everything worked out for the best though...I would certainly not want to work for a company that doesn't care about delivering a positive interview experience to their candidates.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my recruiting background and what I'm looking for in my next role.   Answer Question

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was probably the most efficient interview process that I have ever come across. It was so well organized and the talent acquisition team does an incredible job of keeping you informed, updated, and making you feel a part of the organization. The people that interview you make you feel welcomed and at home. Great overall interview process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Got recommended from a friend and scheduled interview with recruiter. Had a nice phone call & interviewer told me she will reach back soon once she check with her teams what person they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• What are my career goals and objectives   1 Answer

Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview

Interview was standard. Meet with HR, then Skype with Director, and in person meetings with 2 partners and 1 Director. They had a quick turn around after the in-person as I received an offer the next day.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Fantastic process and wonderful people to discuss the company and its plans. I'd had an offer from another company and CrossCountry moved my planned onsite interview up by a week to accommodate with a series of Zoom interviews!

Fantastic flexibility and ability to pivot really made it a great experience. I had my first tech interview on a Wednesday, then back-to-back interviews Thursday with an offer extended Friday!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   3 Answers

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Multiple rounds via phone, video chat, and in person to talk about my experience. I met with leaders across different service lines and had an office visit, including a lunch interview with one of the founders. It was a longer process due to the number of people I met (about 3 months altogether) but I appreciated the thoroughness - when I started I felt like I had a good network already.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.