Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 Apr 2019

3.1

Sort:

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. First round was HR, followed by telephonic interview with one of their AVP's. This was very technical. Then there was another telephonic interview with a group of people. This was mainly to see where they can fit me within the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

Applied online on job website. 6 interviews. The first one is a general hr interview and a written test. 2nd was a senior hr interview with some technical questions. 3 with a team leader. 4th with a vp. 5th with another team leader. 5th with a client. They provide outsourcing so salary was lower than expected.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to ratio analysis. Financial statements.   2 Answers

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

15 min phone interview, mostly behavioral, asked about location preferences and salary requirement. The woman was friendly and would definitely recommend this place. The company started in India and has its HQ in NC but they have clients all over the country.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

A lot of interviews. First with Human Resources by phone, Personal interview with Human Resources, with my future Manager Team, make two coding challenges, one with a Group Manager and after that with clients.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic round at first followed by an on site interview. There were two rounds a general interview and one with the manager. A few case study questions is all they asked apart from questions on my work profile.

Interview Questions

• How would you do the market sizing if you were to launch a new product (say a lipstick)?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2012.

Interview

First round written (verbal +quant), next 2 rounds case - guess estimation. The called around 100 guys to the written and then selected around 60 for the first round and 25 for the second round. Finally they selected 12 among which 5-6 accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How may crows are there in your hometown?
      How many bottles are sold daily in your college town?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed package as it was a camplus placement drive. No negotiations.

Patent Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by a person in HR and then I had another interview with a person from HR who asked me all technical questions including complex patent law issues and engineering technnical subjects and for 40 mintues. After that, I received no response even when I followed up twice. Very bad manners.

Interview Questions

• Can a provisional patent application be used as prior art?   1 Answer

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

I gave my CV during campus recruiting event. Talked about myself and asked questions about the company. One month later HR got in touch with me. I had a phone interview. Last step, 3 onsite interviews at the same day. Each took 30-45 min.

Interview Questions

• Let me about yourself. Your weakness and strengths. (Phone Interview)
      Go over the resume(tell me about a project that you worked on) and asked a brainteaser. (onsite)   Answer Question

Country Head for India Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Alexandria, VA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

There were 7-8 rounds of interviews covering various aspects from technical to people management to vendor management. Different SBU heads were involved in the process. Consent of more than 20 individuals was sought before making the final offer, so that there is a higher acceptance for this role right from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• How will you identify different vendors to start a new operations center of the company, without any experience in this area?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evalueserve in February 2019.

Interview

Applied Online and received a call from HR to set up an interview with one of the AVP. HR screens asking your salary requirement, location details, H1 details. AVP will go through your resume.

Interview Questions

• Wallmart is planning to set up a DC near your area and they approached you to help them decide the size of the warehouse.   1 Answer
    • How many fires does McDonald's sell in your city?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.