FactSet Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FactSet Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Super-day that was somewhat difficult but as long as you prepare you will be fine. Make sure you know your resume inside and out and are willing to discuss past obstacles that you had to overcome. This was mainly a behavioral interview with the end being a brain teaser. Overall there were goo people and it was a successful interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

I had one in person interview with FactSet at a recruitment event on campus. The interview was a good experience overall, and consisted of mostly behavioral questions. I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What factors would keep you coming back to work every day?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

I applied online and received a request for a phone interview the same day. The entire process seemed to move very quickly. The phone interview went went and I was immediately told I would have a second round interview at their corporate headquarters, two hours away. There, I had a quantitative test with word problems and data retrieval. It wasn't too bad. This second interview was with the same HR rep as my phone interview and she told me I would have a third and final interview with the team at the location of the position. Here, I interviewed with 6 people and did a case study.

Positives: Fast process, relatively straight forward, good company culture.

Negatives: I was required to give my college transcript but wasn't given a chance to discuss it. I was told this was a major part of the process. One of the case interviewers seemed disinterested from the start.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.