FactSet Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,517 of over 1,517.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting34%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

FactSet

Application

I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

There was an online coding round. Followed by 2 technical interview rounds that were conducted on code pad. The question were based on DSA especially binary search and 2-D matrix.

Interview Questions
  • Sort an array using binary search
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

FactSet

Application

I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

2 rounds of interview 1 is exam 2 is technical plus hr round I got call letter after a week Basic finacial terms has been asked in the interview 30 mints of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about FactSet

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

FactSet

Application

I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

First of all they ask about person ,and then ask about accounting subject questions like going concern concept,dual aspect concept and journal entries financial statements,what are main statements that a company must prepare,what is the process of recording accounts from journal entries to balance sheet

Interview Questions
  • They asked about fundamentals of accounts like concepts,cycle of accounting etc

FactSet

Application

I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

It's an onsite interview consist of 3 rounds of technical interview, 1 round HR interview, 1 round Manager interview. The questions are very comprehensive from Algo to OO Design. HR and Manger round mostly on resume and prior experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FactSet

Application

I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

It was nice I was nervous initially but I cleared it very easily waiting for the interview result. Hope I'm going to receive it by within 2days. The interview process conducted in virtual mode

Interview Questions
  • Multiple choice questions will be asked

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderābād) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was on-campus recruitment and there are four rounds. one online assessment where there will be two coding questions and 20 MCQs on CS fundamentals, two technical rounds, and one HR round. All the rounds are elimination rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Strings and LinkedLists Java and oops SQL Queries Project discussion

FactSet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet in Oct 2021

Interview

Terrible HR , recruiter let me wait for phone interview and she didn't call me , I send her email but she didn't reply to my email, she simply goosted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Oct 2021

Interview

1. Online Screening Exam 180minutes about accounting, abstract reasoning, English grammar two types of examination 2. Human Resource Phone Interview about personal information, work experiences, career paths, and goals Differentiating accounting terms and common job interview questions

Interview Questions
  • Stocks vs. Bonds Amortization vs. Depreciation 3 major types of Financial Statements EBIT, EPS What do you know about the company? What do you understand about the job description and role? What is your role in your previous job? Why did you leave your previous job? Why do you want to work in the company? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are your short-term and long-term goals? What is your expected salary?

FactSet

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FactSet in Oct 2021

Interview

They were very flexible and understanding. They'll call you thru mobile so it's convenient. Just refresh your email from time to time for updates or requirements. The second interview will be nerve-wracking because it'll contain technical financial questions but I was lucky to be assigned to a nice operations manager.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions for the first interview. Expect that in the second (final) there'll be financial knowledge questions.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderābād) in Oct 2021

Interview

There will be two rounds. First round is written test, I got mail after 2days saying that i have cleared the test and after 2days they scheduled the second round virtual interview. The panel was very good and it takes about 20 to 25min.

Interview Questions
  • Public company, Private Company, Mergers, Types of Mergers, Acquisition, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Project related questions and some general questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,517 Interviews