FactSet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FactSet Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

1,333 Interview Reviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

My interview consisted of 3 days of interviews with 9 people. In the interview I was also taken out to lunch (pre-COVID). Not sure how they handle that now. Everyone who took part in the interview process was able to provide feedback to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about object oriented programming, ensuring I understood the concepts. My "tests" weren't as focused on testing my knowledge of a specific language. If you are applying for a position that requires database knowledge, you should expect to be asked specific questions that will test your knowledge.   1 Answer

Interview

Interview was a mix of behavioral and technical questions. They want to know your interests to understand if you will be a good fit. Also a prioritizing activity at the end.

Interview Questions

• What is a financial sector?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at FactSet?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

The first round interview is very laid back and casual. Mainly focuses on finding out if your personality fits and looking for communication skills. Interviewer focused on personal skills rather than technical in the first round. Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• First round interview followed basic personality questions. Question I got was "what is your favorite excel function?"   1 Answer

Client Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

I applied through Handshake. First round was with a recruiter over the phone. Took a while to hear back about the second round interview. I am currently still in the interview process.

around a 30 to 45 minute phone conversation.   Answer Question

P M Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted. Then the interview was reviewed and they made their judgement.

Global Client Solutions Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview was more than just behavior... know your excel and finance news. The interviewer was super nice. Have questions prepared to ask at the end. Overall, it was an average/hard first interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a V-lookup in excel and how do you use it?
      Where do you get your financial news from?
      What is something that has shocked you in finance recently.   Answer Question

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Interview

Applied through university jobsite. Then was invited for a 30-min interview. If you pass this section, you will be invited to visit the office you applied to for a 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

• What does Factset do and who are some of their competitors?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

I applied online via my school's job portal and interviewed on campus following a career fair and information session.

Two people interviewed me at once at my college's interview center. Some technical, and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at FactSet?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

1. Met at campus job fair, submitted my resume 2. Interviewed Preliminarily with HR
    3. Technical Interview - difficult and challenging
    4. Flew me to CT headquarters. Interviewed with 3 -4 people.

Interview Questions

Interview

Average. 3 rounds, casual. Excel test and presenting skills test at the end. Present on whatever you want for it. 3 rounds with different levels at company. Also a demo beforehand, ask questions during it because it does matter what that person says about you as well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.