FactSet Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,443 of over 1.4K interviews

Campus Recruiting34%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

FactSet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter for a different position than the one I had applied for. Phone round with recruiter, first coding round (easy), three more coding rounds (including one system design), and one behavioral with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • Algorithmic questions, why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

FactSet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

They asked me very sensical questions to assess the way I think. It was challenging to me as the interviewee but I think their questions were only appropriate to arrive at the best candidate.

Interview Questions
  • State one recent disaster in our society, whether man-made or natural, and explain how it has affected our society.

FactSet

Application

I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

Two in person interviews. Met with one recruiter through an on campus interview process followed by an in person interview at the office location that I was most interested in. Straight forward interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FactSet

Application

I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

The interview was swift. They follow up or reply emails fast enough. Interview time does not take long. Questions are basic. They are hesitant to show their faces during interview which makes it unfair and/or makes it less genuine.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between depreciation and amortization?
1 person found this interview helpful

FactSet

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

Started with introduction of the company and a product demo. Two 40 minute interviews followed. Each interview was with different employees of the company. Was told to prepare a 10 minute presentation as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FactSet

Application

I interviewed at FactSet

Interview

The interview process started with your typical phone call screening which was fairly easy (do you know about this role etc) then followed by an assessment centre and then final stage face to face interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Bhubaneshwar) in Jul 2021

Interview

Came to our college in 1st round asked 4 questions .The duration of the test was 1.5 hours. 9 students were selected from 89.I was able to clear the 1s round by answering 3 out of 4 questions.

Interview Questions
  • 1st question was basic coding question in which we had to check if we can obtain asked string from given string by swapping positions 2nd question was basic 0/1 knapsack problem 3rd question was to write sql query 4th question was related to java exceptions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

Received an email from an internal recruiter to complete the OA (Online Assessment) on Hackerrank. The coding problem is an easy leetcode question. After passing, received a coding pair interview with a software engineer and the problem was a medium question. Final round consisted of 3 rounds. Two technicals and one hiring manager round. Given a hard coding question as well as a design question. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Coding Topics: Arrays, Strings, Sorting. Behavioral Questions: Typical questions asked during an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderābād) in Jul 2021

Interview

In this interview process there was first a technical round which consisted of coding and dbms and mcq questions which was followed by 2 interview rounds and followed by HR round which took place in 2 days

Interview Questions
  • first 2 coding questions were there - efficient truck question,next followed by rdbms questions and then technical mcqs

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

July 12 APPLICATION- Applied thru LinkedIn July 13 ONLINE EXAM - got an invitation to take the examination thru hackerrank, that same day I got an email saying that I passed an I am scheduled for an HR interview by July 14 however due to previous commitments it got rescheduled twice, thanks to the HR associate for being so understanding. July 19 HR INTERVIEW - , I passed and was set for another interview which was the tech interview nin which I had to reschedule again because of intermittent internet connection due to the rain. July 26 TECH INTERVIEW (panel) - from the word itself, questions asked were mostly about the position I was applying for - moderate ti hard questions. Make sure to brush up your notes on your accounting lessons July 28 - I got interviewed by the manager. Overall, the interview process was such a breeze. I had a very positive experience, just kind of struggled a bit in the technical interview part. But all of them, the HR associate, the TLs and the hiring manager were all ears whenever I'm talking.

Interview Questions
  • HR - Pretty much about my previous work experience, all the common recruiter questions, then asked me a bit of technical questions maybe to gauge my knowledge about the post. TECHNICAL - financial statement, types of financial statement, cashflow, amortization and depreciation, accrued depreciation vs depreciation expense. FELT LIKE A THESIS DEFENSE LOL! HIRING MANAGER - Questions were pretty basic like the HR interview.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,443 Interviews