Google Engineering Practicum Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Google Engineering Practicum Interview Questions

Interviews at Google

2.8

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

I applied for the position online. A recruiter reached out and scheduled two back to back phone interviews. The first one was behavioral and included a code reading portion, and the second one was a technical coding question.

Interview Questions

• Q: Remove duplicates from a list   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Applied online and heard back about two weeks later. There were two technical phone interviews, 45 minutes each. Interviewers were super friendly. The interviews were mostly technical, and the second interviewer asked a few questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

• String and array manipulations   1 Answer

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Had two interviews, each one spaced out by about a week, both on Google Hangouts. The interviews were about 45 minutes each, with an engineer to guide you through the problems. At the end there is a little bit of time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic object-oriented questions: What is the initializer etc. Know how everything works   Answer Question

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

I had 2 back to back 45 minute interviews with engineers. It was my first technical interview so I was quite nervous, but I found my first interviewer to be a bit quiet and unrespsonsive while I tried to work through the problem he gave me. My second interviewer was a lot nicer and open with me which made the process of solving the problem a lot better for me. After that I waited around 4 weeks to finally hear about the result.

Engineering Practicum Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Hampton, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I had two on-site interviews, back to back, both lasting about 45 minutes. In each interview I was asked to solve some algorithm by writing code. If the problem was solved before the 45 minutes, the problem was slightly altered and re-asked to see how I would adjust to modifications and other variations of the problem.

Interview Questions

• Given some string s, return the character that occurs the most.   1 Answer
    • Given some number n, return whether or not n is within the fibonacci sequence.   1 Answer

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google in January 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy interview for me personally, I do not think that was normal however. I prepared for much harder questions although I was a freshman when I interviewed. Received offer to interview in mid December and interviewed mid January. Heard back a bit more than a week after my interview because I had a competing offer deadline and luckily my recruiter was able to rush my through!

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

There were 2 interviews, 45 minutes each, back to back. It was algorithm heavy. I had to code on a shared google doc which was quite intimidating. The interviewers will nudge you in the right direction if you get stuck.

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google in December 2018.

Interview

I applied in mid October. A recruiter reached out to schedule interviews in mid November. 2 consecutive phone call interviews in early December, received an offer about a month later.

Interview questions were manageable once you prepared enough.

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I interviewed at Google in November 2018.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews. My first interviewer gave an easy question and the second interviewer gave me a medium questions. The interviewers were very helpful during the interview. Make sure you communicate with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Implement an algorithm to determine if a string has all unique characters.   Answer Question

Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google in November 2018.

Interview

Submitted an online application in early October then received an email a few weeks later to schedule two, back-to-back technical phone interviews. These took place in early November. I heard back in late November that the hiring committee would consider me then received an offer on December 27.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were technical but not hard.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.