Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about cabin crew?   6 Answers

Line Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was good..my interview was happened transparently. It was big boss VP was in the interview..and it went cool. I answered the questions with confidence, so i think got it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

There were all together 3 rounds where my Communication skills were checked later on they asked my different-different questions related to the Airline and the last was the Airport Manager who had asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Jet Airways and not other Airlines   Answer Question

Interview

Written followed by roleplay and interview written is easy, mostly on safety and company policies. Roleplay included more of the interviewer enacting and you posing as leader mostly a leadership test and last round was equally tough. You have to know lot of flying examples as lot of questions on experience we're asked.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an arrogant crew   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

Gd den activity den pi .. next day offer.. den medical... den tests... u sign training contracts.. get the job.. fly high... al da best.

Senior Security Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

Question about aviation basic knowledge, personal information, past experience , NCC Experience, family background. Any achievements of previous history in school or college, hobbies.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between civil and commercial aviation   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

The company has Conventional type interview process in 2008. Following processes were involve in an interview. Vacancy Advertisement , Resume submission , short listing of suitable candidates, phone call, appointment, face to face interview , confirmation, medical test, offer letter and joining letter, induction course.
    Now days the process is streamlined and improved.

Grounds Crew Interview

Interview

I am looking for opportunity & scope within the airline industry want to work in different place area &learn different things . It is a good opportunity for me. I am happy to join this industry.

Ground Operations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Hello my name is Al quraish and I wanted to join aviation industry to make my career bright.to make my life easier.to show my abilities that's am the guy who are smarter better and hardworking too.and can work in any situation.

Interview Questions

• when interview will conduct   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata).

Interview

Had one interview for the post of cabin crew about a year ago ... It was good .... I didn't qualify but still i expected no more ... It was a walk in interview and there were many candidates there for their chance

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.