Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about cabin crew?   4 Answers

Line Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was good..my interview was happened transparently. It was big boss VP was in the interview..and it went cool. I answered the questions with confidence, so i think got it.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

First have to apply for a written examination we wil be given a registration number. If we pass the examination wil be contacted by hr department and an interview wil be conducted.

Interview Questions

• Explain in depth al the nomenclatures regarding an aerofoil.   Answer Question

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview is good. First there is a written test, if u clear that; then u have an HR round and finally a medical checkup round. Questions are basic and experience based.

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email shortly after from the 'recruitment officer' to ask me to come in person for an interview at their Mississauga office
    While I was waiting in the lobby the entire sales team was in the boardroom and I noticed that there were no females...
    I was interviewed by the GM and another gentleman. I felt that it was not professional, as the GM asked me questions such as 'what about your family?' Which may be fine to ask in an interview in India but not in Canada. I don't think that he would have asked the question to a male candidate. The questions were pretty basic and we went thru my résumé. He mentioned few times that I would have to come to the office every day. He asked which kind of salary I was looking for, and I asked if there was a base + commission/bonus (like 95% of sales job) but he told me that it was salary only, which was very surprising. I think that I did well, but it seems to be a very conservative environment with a lot of micro managing. I sent a thank you note, but never received any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good candidate?
      How would you approach a prospect?
      How about your family? (seriously?!)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Imphal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Imphal) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2016(imphal) it took 2 days.. 1st self introduction and then 2nd bmi and skin check.. 3rd was personal interview then 4th was gd and then last was HR round.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

Introduction then group discussion round and one on one interview. Overall it was an amazing experience. What you need is a great patience level. You have to wait for a long time to go through the process.

Interview Questions

• What make up you put on today?
      What was your responsibilities in previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata).

Interview

Extremely unprofessional, they made candidates wait in long ques in a very poorly ventilated hall which had no fans or AC for hours. The recruiter was least interested in anyone. They waste their own time as well as the candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, family background, why do you want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy. Only two rounds plus height and weight for experienced crew. If they really lile you thwy give you a week to shed a few extra kilos. Once you have achieved you will be offered employment. However their process there after is tedius and you need to continuously get after them if you want to join them quickly. Process can even take upto 3-6 months unless you put some pressure through emails and calls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Vadodara) in April 2018.

Interview

First they conduct person interview and then who got select in that they have check their bmi and then they give dates for 3 round which is gd and then they told that you will appear for last and next round which in management round!!! After that you have to give medical test and then If you are successfully fit to fly then u will. Get the job letter

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.