Jet Airways Interview Questions

Updated 2 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Jet Airways

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways

Interview

There were all together 3 rounds where my Communication skills were checked later on they asked my different-different questions related to the Airline and the last was the Airport Manager who had asked me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with Jet Airways and not other Airlines
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Jet Airways

Application

I interviewed at Jet Airways

Interview

Written followed by roleplay and interview written is easy, mostly on safety and company policies. Roleplay included more of the interviewer enacting and you posing as leader mostly a leadership test and last round was equally tough. You have to know lot of flying examples as lot of questions on experience we're asked.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an arrogant crew

Jet Airways

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways

Interview

Gd den activity den pi .. next day offer.. den medical... den tests... u sign training contracts.. get the job.. fly high... al da best. Gd den activity den pi .. next day offer.. den medical... den tests... u sign training contracts.. get the job.. fly high... al da best.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai)

Interview

Question about aviation basic knowledge, personal information, past experience , NCC Experience, family background. Any achievements of previous history in school or college, hobbies.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between civil and commercial aviation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai)

Interview

The company has Conventional type interview process in 2008. Following processes were involve in an interview. Vacancy Advertisement , Resume submission , short listing of suitable candidates, phone call, appointment, face to face interview , confirmation, medical test, offer letter and joining letter, induction course. Now days the process is streamlined and improved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jet Airways

Application

I interviewed at Jet Airways

Interview

I am looking for opportunity & scope within the airline industry want to work in different place area &learn different things . It is a good opportunity for me. I am happy to join this industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Jet Airways (London, England, England)

Interview

Hello my name is Al quraish and I wanted to join aviation industry to make my career bright.to make my life easier.to show my abilities that's am the guy who are smarter better and hardworking too.and can work in any situation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions
136 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Calcutta)

Interview

Had one interview for the post of cabin crew about a year ago ... It was good .... I didn't qualify but still i expected no more ... It was a walk in interview and there were many candidates there for their chance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jet Airways

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways

Interview

Introduction then group discussion round and one on one interview. Overall it was an amazing experience. What you need is a great patience level. You have to wait for a long time to go through the process.

Interview Questions
  • What make up you put on today? What was your responsibilities in previous job?
2 people found this interview helpful