LatentView Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 3 Mar 2019

3.1

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Interview

There was online test of 45 ques. in 65 min. its mostly contained aptitude, logical reasoning and english. The paper was lengthy and difficult compared to musigma. Out of 200 odd people who applied only 38 were selected for the second round. Then there were 3 interview rounds, two technical and one HR>

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

First round of interview with the HR- who was very sensible and asked basic questions. The second round of interview was with a Senior Analyst who asked a few brain teasers, case studies. After this, I was called for the third round of interview with a Top level executive at LatentView. This was the horrible interview experience ever. He was late for the interview and was keen on insulting and humiliating me. Instead of asking questions and probing for answers, he kept circling over one issue and refused to move to - ONLY to show this expertise on the subject. I doubt if I will get through the next stage. Even if I get through, I don't see a point in working for a company headed by such unprofessional people.

Interview Questions

• Do you expect LatentView to train you after you are hired?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics.

Interview

HR scheduled a call for a specific timing and didn't call at all .No response for email as well. Very very slow with the process. Even if they give me an offer i dont want to take it now.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics in February 2013.

Interview

The interview revolves around case studies. So the most valuable skill is problem solving. they do not put any conditions on past experiences etc. which is excellent. This was one of the best interview experiences i have ever had. You are judged on your present value.

Interview Questions

• How will you help solve some analytics problem for an insurer   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

process was easy and transparent. HR was quick to follow back with the candidate. Interview questions are more to deal with experiences and how best you would fit in the company. One of the best skills you would need is to be comfortable in front of the client and you would need SQL more than anything else.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Not very peaceful with two rounds. One phone screen and another skill based. HR in San Jose is very slow and kept postponing the interview. Finally HR was able to schedule a phone interview and offer was given next day. Not a very good pay master. No scope of negotiation. Very high churn rate

Interview Questions

• SQL query to calculate moving average. Another questions was regarding hypothesis testing. Behaviorism questions by HR and resume based question.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The HR was very slow it took more than 3 weeks to schedule the initial interview.Interview process has five rounds, personal,SQL,PUZZLE,CASE ANALYSIS,EDA.Initial was screening.Second was with Director who asked to enter the SQL queries for the case he provided.

Interview Questions

• SQL - Asked questions on Joins to wrote query   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

had a wittten test basic math n english. critical question during the phone interview.

HIGHER STUDIES

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Initial HR round - no detail on role type or next round of interview. Was sent a google invite for the interview with a link to blue jeans video call and job description of the role. Had I known it was a SQL round , I would've studied better for SQL only. Interviewer joined call, very sweet to talk to but no structure in communication. 30 second interview , uninterested in my introduction and jumped into SQL straight away. Questions were framed rather ambiguously acc to me, felt like the final term paper of my database management class in my masters (which required a full semester of prep FYI) . No details on next steps (clear indication of not making it through).

Interview Questions

• Ecommerce Data Mart

Transaction -> Transaction_id, buyer_id, seller_id, object_id,

auction_end_date, listing_site_id, leaf_category_id
                     quantity

2) For the sellers from UK who transacted on the second week of december
      (6 December 2015 to 12 December 2015), find the number of sellers
      who have atleast twice the total transaction amount (qty*price) in the following week   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics in December 2018.

Interview

The first round was an online test which was very difficult and the second round was a phone interview which had questions on my background, academic projects, and advanced SQL focussing on Joins, Subqueries, Aggregation functions, and Windowing functions.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly SQL questions on joins and windowing functions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.