Progress Principal Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 8 Feb 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 88 interviews

In Person50%
HardAverageEasy

Progress

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderābād)

Interview

was quite good when i joined, and the candidates were measured on all possible grounds, most importantly on ethic values. Now this is not the story at all and ever tom, disck and harry can get in if they are having personal terms with someone inside.

6 people found this interview helpful

Progress

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderābād) in Oct 2015

Interview

HR called and explained about the product, team and position, asked expected compensation etc. He was very clear about how much maximum compensation they can offer and kept everything very transparent though the entire process. He shared a coding assignment which needs to be submitted back in your own time. Telephonic technical follows if coding assignment goes well. Hiring manager calls and explains about the position and clarifies expectation from either sides. They make sure that there is no gap in communication, really impressive. Onsite face to face technical round, followed by coding in computer, where I was rejected as the APIs to be I was not comfortable with. Ideally two more (manager and director) technical rounds might follow based on performance. Overall the best interview experience I have ever had. All the people I interacted with in the company are equally competent and polite at the same time.

1 person found this interview helpful