Progress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

It was just face to face round of discussion with the concerned line manager. He asked me several questions related to Administration/Facilities and he also asked me some situation based questions related to fire and safety services.

Interview Questions

• About my past experiences with other companies   1 Answer

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progress (Bedford, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on line, was contacted quickly and went in to interview with 3 people. Now, 3 weeks later, no feedback at all despite having reached out with follow up emails. Gotta say, very disappointed in the lack of professionalism ... especially for a recruiting role! If the recruiters are the "face" of the organization initially, and this is the way they operate with candidates, wow!! Thanks but no thanks. I suppose the reputation that Progress has in the market is apparently well deserved.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very complicated, standard questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Progress (Morrisville, NC (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a 3 hours interview. I went to the progress software in Morrisville. I thought interviewers will ask me to code. But actually, other than the questions about my resume and a few technical questions, they asked me many basic questions, such as describe yourself, what is your weakness. The people there were nice.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between computer science and computer engineering   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress in April 2015.

Interview

Found them through a job fair at my school got a email about a month later. Interview consisted of three 1 on 1 interviews with three different people. First person told me a little bit about the company and asked about my background. Second was more behavioral/personality questions. Third was about technologies that I knew.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions like why should we hire you or greatest strength   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress (Waltham, MA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds, Two Phone and one on-site.
    Phone interview was mainly behavioral questions. Where as on-site interview was purely technical mostly related to Database, Scripting, Linux. And also few questions were related to previous work experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Progress (Worcester, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Speedy but somewhat Awkward. Interview Arranger and Telephone Interviewer both seemed a bit flustered but I would chalk that up to new interviewer jitters. Honestly they seemed more nervous than I was. The screener was, however, very refreshingly concerned with my experience at the company and seemed focused on making sure that I fulfilled my own desires. As someone looking for Robotics Work, software is not my first choice but I am looking to build up my resume and portfolio to achieve that later, a fact which he seemed quite happy with. Overall I appreciated his candor and honesty, and I was offered a face to face at the end of the call.

Interview Questions

• What experience with C do you have? What is your preferred language?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

About 4 hours total. 30 Minutes per room with 1 to 4 people in each room asking questions. Some technical questions, some questions to feel you out as a person. They really want people who will fit in to the culture (which is more of a friendly atmosphere than a work atmosphere).

Interview Questions

• Who was your least favorite teacher/professor ever? What would they tell me about you if I asked them about you?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process what pretty straight forward. There were several interviews starting with the HR manager and then my direct boss. They were quick to respond and honest in their feedback. If the interview process was an honest assessment of how the job would be I would be very happy; however, things have not played out that way.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from what did you do in your previous position, to where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Progress Response

26 Jan 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review. We strive to make the interview process simple and straight-forward, as you mentioned. Please reach out to your manager and/or the Human Capital team to discuss why your... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. Called to go back to Progress Software for a interview round with 4 different company employees. Thought the interview went well, really personable and nice.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Calls and emails that went no where. This seems to be trend in the Boston area these days. The EXCACT same jobs keep getting posted but never seem to be filled. I have talked to them a few times but no more.

Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progress (Burlington, MA (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview over the phone in my opinion It was a very good match. After the first interview they went silent I ping them a few time and got nothing pack. A contact inside told me they promote someone internally for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your team motivated   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.