Progress Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Progress

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress

Interview

I applied through LinkedIN. Received an email 2 days later from the company recruiter to set up a phone screening. Stacy was kind and helpful in explaining the compensation and base salary, and made sure I was aware this would be a remote position indefinitely. After the phone screening I was asked to set up a time for a 30 minute zoom interview with the person who would be my sales manager. Very simple questions, really just trying to figure out if you can have a back and forth conversation and have an interest in pursuing sales as a career. The next day I received an email asking to schedule a time to meet with 2 AE's I'd be working with. Again, just trying to make sure you can have a back and forth conversation, can honestly explain why you want to get into sales, and that you know what you're getting into. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • What were some challenges you had in your previous role?
    1 Answer

Progress

Application

I interviewed at Progress

Interview

Great interview process and talent acquisition team. Thoughtful process, although a bit long. Got to meet many different people and learn about the company. The employees I met really like working there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Round 1 - F2F Round 2 - Online coding Round 3 - Onsite Interview Round 4 - Manager Round Questions are based on DS and Ruby Should have strong knowledge in Data structure and algorithms

Interview Questions
  • Deep questions regarding ruby and on previous work experience

Progress

Application

I interviewed at Progress

Interview

The overall experience is very pleasant, had a phone screen with HR, second phone screen with the team manager, on-site interview with 5 engineers and final behavior phone screen. People are very nice in the team.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

It is totally 5 rounds and hr round. All the rounds are happened on consecutive days.The 4th and 5 th round may take 1 or 2 days to release the results and to conduct next level interview because of availability.

Interview Questions
  • They tested me on problem solving because I know Java and c ,but their requirement was c++.They asked some questions on arrays , strings ,bfs ,DFS , sortings etc..They want applications of data structures and algorithms,not implementations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Progress (Boston, MA)

Interview

Zoom call with two team members. 30 minutes each, asked questions about my resume and cover letter. Wanted to know how much experience I had. What skills I gained from my pervious experiences.

Interview Questions
  • What class did you take when you studied abroad?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress (Sofia) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 stages: 1. Receiving a document with client sent questions about Kendo React, to which you must respond with a solution. 2. Interview with the team members

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Progress

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Progress in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview panel was polite and make me comfortable with the question. They even helped me how I should prepare for interviews. They gave hint also for the answer which I was not able to give.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Progress

Application

I interviewed at Progress

Interview

Well organized process wise. There was a series of calls scheduled. First with HR , then afterwards with line manager, after that again with HR for details. Whole process was well structured and with an eye for detail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Progress

Application

I interviewed at Progress

Interview

Dysfunctional and very mean girl club and cult like! The HR Team is like a bunch of mean girl with a cult like mentality! You need to fit with their cult to get the job! If you want a positive culture stay away!

Interview Questions
  • average skill set questions but none that had substance. It was more behavioral to see if you would fit within their cult!

Progress

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress

Interview

It was about one week between applying and hearing from someone in Talent Acquisition. I had a phone screen on a Thursday, which I thought went well, and the recruiter told me that she would send her notes over to the hiring manager and I would hear back early the following week. No follow-up received whatsoever. I understand receiving an automated message when you apply and there is no direct contact with an employee of the Company, but someone should follow-up after any type of direct communication regarding a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews