Qualcomm Senior Staff Engineer/Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Qualcomm Senior Staff Engineer/Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

Senior Staff Engineer/Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Started with Phone screen, then 1-1 informal with hiring manager, then 5 hour technical and personality interview (1-1) with 5 different people. In general the process was very smooth considering that I had 20 years experience in the industry.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad) in February 2015.

Interview

After one telephonic round, I was asked to appear for f2f. Logistics (flight tickets, cabs) were arranged without any issues. Attended four rounds of face to face interviews. Not sure why I was interviewed mainly on software whereas most of my skill set is in hardware side of things. Haven't heard anything from them after contacting HR few times. Good that I didn't get any offer. Wouldn't want to work in a company where they dont have minimum courtesy to update the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on analyzing crash dumps related to debug of modem stack? If so, how?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

Yes the process was pretty good. They booked flight tickets and was well received at their office. I had a couple of rounds and everything went well. I did not clear the interview.

Senior Staff Engineer/Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Applied to the Job and got the interview invitation. I was interviewed by 4 people separately including the hiring manager. The process took a week. After internal discussion I was called for a final interview with the Vice President of the division about two weeks later. And subsequently the HR started to discuss the job offer that I accepted,

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.