SAP User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 3,171.0 interviews

Employee Referral21%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

I am disappointed with SAP lack of HR professionalism. I experienced an impromptu phone call to a design position that the closing date was nearly ending. I specifically asked if I could postpone my interview to a few days later due to I was at work. The recruiter said it will only take 15 mins which lasted 30 mins. During the call, I could not hear the person due to their strong accent and I asked if he could repeat the question and he repeated vaguely! I am surprised by this big corporation on their hiring process about the lack of respect of time management, indecisive hiring closing dates, and the unprofessional behavior on the call!

Interview Questions
  • How would you design this (example)?
    Answer Question
  • What your view on technology in 10 years from now?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in Mar 2020

Interview

At first, HR arranged a phone interview 2 days after the notification. The interviewer is another HR. So just some behavior questions, such as self-introduction, relevant experience introduction. The interview was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Some general, behavior questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAP (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in Nov 2018

Interview

Firstly it was a call from the HR asking your past experiences and your basic skills, English skills, visions and plans of your career and anticipated payment. Then it was an on-site interview where a small group of candidates did a design project together in an hour before another one-to-one talk which lasted about 30-50minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience in detail on the resume; Walk through some of the projects on portfolio.
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SAP in Nov 2018

Interview

Very nice, The interviewer is very kind to ask me questions, and it let me feel free to answer any question she asked. The audio of my phone occurred some problems while interviewing. But the interviewer helped me to deal with it.

Interview Questions
  • Can you descript one of your work to me

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAP (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in Jul 2018

Interview

The whole process lasts one week. Start with a HR call, invite me to the onsite interview at SAP labs, Shanghai. The onsite interview has two parts: a 45-mins group design challenge and a 45-mins individual technical interview. After the onsite interview, the design team asked me to complete a design exercise within 2 days and afterwards, we had a phone call to talk about my design.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Limerick, Limerick

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Limerick, Limerick, Limerick)

Interview

Fairly simple Face to face interview on Campus. Results of interview within 1 Week. Seemed daunting at the time but quite easy in the scheme of things. Not uncommon for there to be two interviewers in the interview but only one will actually question you. Usually the direct manager/lead who will be above you. Graduates who were hired from the University/your course often sit-in on interviews so don’t make things up about coursework. Bring something with you to show, work done, projects worked on. Something he/she hasn’t seen before, laptop will help if you have digital stuff to show. Shows initiative. Have meaningful questions about the role to ask at the end. Be relaxed. You’d be surprised how a joke/good personality could land you the job. These people have to spend 6-9 months with you on a small team. They want someone who is fun to be around.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of Good Design in a non-digital product?
  • What is Design?
  • What website do you think is an example of good design?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA