SG Analytics Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SG Analytics Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at SG Analytics

2.8

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SG Analytics.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds. One HR telephonic interview, a written online examination and a final technical round which also a telephonic round. Everything well went.
But the HR is extremely inefficient. Does not respond well. They kept promising that they will be taking me onboard very soon but never gave a final offer letter or a final confirmation for weeks. Last moment they tell me that the 'requirement is on hold' and they will not hire me anymore. One request to the hiring team is that don't keep candidates hanging without any updates. They should be clear to the candidate of what is happening with their application process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SG Analytics

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics.

Interview

I applied through walk in , 1st we were helped with the understanding of roles and responsibilities then was given a written test which includes all sorts of questions from maths, logical reasoning, English etc. After clearing there was HR round and then ops round where your knowledge will b thoroughly checked.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Almeirim (Brazil)) in January 2018.

Interview

it consists of 3 rounds,
    aptitude
    hr
    and operations.The interview was completed on the same day and the operation sound was lil tough.the hiroing process is very simple and it took just one day

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SG Analytics in November 2017.

Interview

There was an initial online aptitude where the are asking questions from ESG basics, aptitude and reasoning . The questions are easy. One just needs to be familiar with the concepts . The interview questions include our general awareness topic and mainly ESG based concepts..

Interview Questions

• how many types of directors are there in board   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune) in August 2017.

Interview

Walk in drive. First was a written exam and then you are called for an interview. The HR forgot to inform the manager about the interview. After getting the offer new things were revealed on every call. Lots of things were kept hidden before joining.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune) in May 2017.

Interview

basic questions and HR was not more responsive. but technical round was taken good very first they were looking for a positive attitude which can go for extra miles to meet the client expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in December 2016.

Interview

there was a written technical test. it was objective, and after shortlisting there was the interview which again was technical. read DCF and other valuation methods. Few questions from graduation as well. depends on what role you have applied for.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune).

Interview

Got interviewed at the co.'s location. Asked Ratio analysis and general financial stuffs followed by excel based test. Interviewer asked about DCF valuation, Relative valuation, PE ratio etc. Than asked about my aspiration and explained about the job profile and responsibilites.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

I was selected through the campus placement. They conducted Written aptitude test and a technical PI. The aptitude test had multiple choice questions of technical sort. Major screening was done in this round itself. The interview was mostly technical because the interviewers themselves came from the core technical background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your SIP   1 Answer
    • Asked about the certifications I have done   Answer Question
    • Asked about the companies I follow and their general description including Revenue, Market Cap   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune) in September 2016.

Interview

It was normal. Quick for me. There was an aptitude test followed by HR round and then a panel of interviewers asked questions related to skills and personality. This was followed by a computer based test which was specific to the role I was being considered for by the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.