TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions

Updated 18 May 2019

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Started with Round 1- Technical which was fine enough
    Round 2- Tech : Lasted for an hour where in Concepts we're asked which was ok
     Round 3: MR- Started in a negative way . I was offered a certain amount as salary. But I declined it as it was not up to my expectation.

Interview Questions

• Chart of Account, GL master, PO Creation, GRIR clearing account, Vendor Master Data, Alternative Payee, Entries in GRIR, Manual entries in GRIR, IDocs, Change Request Management, Transport Requests, FI-MM, OTC Cycle, Posting Period Variants and Tables, TCode, A.P.P., FSCM, Segments of GL, Invoice postings, Tax Procedures, House Banks, Asset accounting   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Vijayawada) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very easy, Initially we have to qualify NLQT, interview had two rounds and TR round was conducted through Skype, and HR round was face to face.

Interview Questions

• In TR round they ask about my project and next some questions on pointers, any sorting algorithm. HR asked about why TCS any higher education plans.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

hr interview followed by interview with the operations manager. no unexpected or tough questions. basically you're expected to speak decent english and answer honestly. this wont be a grilling interview.

Interview Questions

• about past profile (under grads)   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in July 2008.

Interview

I was tested on technical background i have in electrical engineering major. then given some random questions on programming skills i worked with. On the second phase, i was tested for my aptitude with general personality evaluating questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the worst decision you have ever took and what r the consequences of it   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Madurai) in August 2014.

Interview

On campus . First of aptitude followed by technical interview. Basic data structure question will be easy. Little bit on java . The next day you will get to know if your are selected for the company

Interview Questions

• Mostly on Data Structures and Java   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I attend to this company through college placements.
    They ask basics in C, GPA, Project your working on.
    For Written test follow previous year paper. You need to have good communication skills.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon East

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Goregaon East) in September 2010.

Interview

4 Rounds,

1) Apti Test : Maths & Logic
    2) HR : Simple Round with Basic personal questions to know your confidence level.
    3) Tech: Check your Tech knowledge wrt what you have specified in CV.
    4) Tech with Manager : Challenging round with Cases.

Negotiation

Couldnt negotiate as i was a fresher.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in June 2011.

Interview

It was overall a good process. Got the chance to know about my strength an weakness overall and how can i improve and grow in my proffessional career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One should do the R&D before entering a company regarding the designation and salary package. and on the basis of that should do the negotiation with the HR.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai) in June 2012.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    1. Logical test
    2. HR interview
    3. Communication round

Interview Questions

• What is the surety that you will continue to work with TCS for a long period ( as I am unmarried)?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in January 2009.

Interview

the interview started with a senior manager calling up a day in advance and fixing a time for the telephonic interview. The starts as usual with "walk me through your CV " and gradually goes technical for the basic excel skills to the advance SAS programming and then to the statistical analysis stuff. you will be asked the output of programs as well as SQL queries along with the statistical theories.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.