TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 83 candidate interviews
TCS e-Serve International
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International

Interview

All good. there was 2 round of interviews. It went smooth. Difficulty level average. You can go ahead with interview. All good. there was 2 round of interviews. It went smooth. Difficulty level average. You can go ahead with interview

Interview Questions
  • Major question on technology side.
    Answer Question
TCS e-Serve International
Application

I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International

Interview

Based on the marks obtained in NQT exam. Shortlisted for HR interview online mode. Asked for ID proof and marksheet. The Interview was about one hour the HR is very comfortable. Even when there is interruption in the net work connection they waited for me reconnect.

Interview Questions
TCS e-Serve International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in Dec 2020

Interview

it has a panel of 4, asked about projects undertaken and concepts of the particular branch, I applied as a Masters Student so they asked about Master Thesis, some of the internship's that was relevent to them

Interview Questions
TCS e-Serve International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Feb 2020

Interview

First they take a small exam in general English maths and analytics of 50 marks after passing in exam they continue with the HR round if HR select you then they take another technical interview with the manager of concern department overall the procedure is very good. Communication skills are very important.

Interview Questions
  • How you manege your personal life and professional looking life because you are a married woman
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New Delhi) in Nov 2019

Interview

As a experienced candidate I faced 3 round in TCS interview. I.e. HR round, Operational round, Managerial round. In HR round they asked some questions related to past work experience, reason for leaving, thorough discussion about the gaps in study career and professional career, family background. Besides these questions they also crack your knowledge about recent current happenings. They also keep eye on the communication skill in this round. Well questions also varies HR to HR. Then, in Operational round they asked some practical questions related to my past work experience also asked some questions related to accounts payable. Then, in Managerial round they asked about family background, past work experience details, about the gaps in professional career, some questions about accounts that's it.

Interview Questions
TCS e-Serve International
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

I have applied online for TCS ninja role of around 3lpa and there was an online test of aptitude and coding, the interview was in a single round depending on the person who is going to interview you.

Interview Questions
  • prime number code, what is a class like this simple quesions
TCS e-Serve International
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International

Interview

First they go for a written round, then interview After that document verification then interview. Tech guy, HR, MR will be questioning you. All the basic skills and branch related questions will be there plus normal HR questions

Interview Questions
TCS e-Serve International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New Delhi) in Oct 2019

Interview

aptitude,f2f interview.interviewer was very cool and made everyone calm.overall exp was good.solving apti was little challenging but if practiced one will able to solve the ques easily.ques like,profit and loss,time and distance,simple interest

Interview Questions
  • basic programming ques,arrays,pointers,functions,calling a function.basic sql ques,creating,deleting,modifying,altering a table.basic networking ques.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New Delhi)

Interview

After nqt i was called for interview on 20 sep ipec shihibabad. First they let us wait fir 4hrs (12pm reporting time) then they started calling for interview . First -tell me about yourself. Then they started saying why your marks are less in btech and started laughing in front of me while looking at my marks. Then they asked me questions related to python 2-3. I gave 2 correct answer out of 3. They started do you any other languages?(my resume contained C ,ruby, python, Ruby on rails, machine learning) i was like why don't you ask me from these mentioned languages they said (koi aur language batao yarr) then they asked me about how many languages were taught in your college aisa ho nhi skta ye nhi pdha ho. Then they changed the topic and asked about favorite subjects i said DBMS. Then one interviewer said why didn't you mentioned DBMS language in your resume? I didn't said anything because at that time i knew these guys giggling and laughing don't know anything. They asked about DBMS questions i answered them all. By far the worst experience the coordinators didn't have manners at all they were treating guys like some prisoners. And making me and friends wait for 3 hours they told us to leave.

Interview Questions
TCS e-Serve International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Pune) in Sep 2019

Interview

There are many people present for the interview. Before and after interview please be quite , don't discuss anything. Simple questions are asked like basics of OOPS concept your projects and what is your pros and cons.

Interview Questions
  • They ask about your final year project
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews