Wiley Assistant Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wiley Assistant Editor Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wiley (Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)).

Interview

Test over email to lanugage-polish a manuscript. Then an invitation to the office. This involved two one hour interviews in the same day. Included was a test to language-polish a manuscript and a casual chat over lunch with other newly-recuited editors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wiley (Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in September 2011.

Interview

To get an interview I had to edit a manuscript, which was a good test to see if you could spot common errors. The interview was fairly straightforward; met with several teams because there were several positions within different journals. It was an entry level position, so I would be trained on the job (previous position was a post-doc). After the interview I had to write a summary of a journal paper and a letter to an author. I was given 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with rejecting a manuscript from a particularly difficult author   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, was a fair starting salary and good holidays

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiley (Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)).

Interview

Freundlicher Empfang, schöne Umgebung. Gespräch erfolgte in englischer Sprache und war durchweg eine positive Erfahrung! Keine komplizierten Fragen, es wird auf persönliche Erfahrungen eingegangen und ein positives Gefühl vermittelt - habe mich sehr gut aufgehoben und willkommen gefühlt.

Interview Questions

• Nennen Sie einen interessanten Artikel den Sie in letzter Zeit gelesen haben.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.