Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Analyst Interview Questions

28,018

analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe yourself

60 Answers

Do you have any contact number of companies employees. I've also sent my GCN number. Waiting for their call

Is this a fraud company?

yes, IT is a fake company because I also got selected and when I called him to ask about the location of the company then he did not reply.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

"estimate te total amount of data traffic in a railwaystation"

83 Answers

Do you have any questions?

45 Answers

Document submission and verification Introduction->Skills->family->Interests->Work Experience->Why sahara

50 Answers

Name 5 uses of a stapler without staple pins

31 Answers

1. Experience and handling issues 2. Conflict management 3. issue resolution 4. Project Management

33 Answers

i have a gun in each hand, one with 3 bullets and other with 2. i fire them together at you, what is the probability that you die?

18 Answers

Load a file using Pig which has a custom field delimiter and line terminator

12 Answers

My resume was shortlisted and telephonic interview was conducted after which I was called to Bangalore for GD & Interview. I cleared the GD too but in interview they said that sorry we are looking for a B.tech grad as this is a technical position. I didn't get that why have they shortlisted my resume when my qualification was clearly mentioned in the resume further being a Btech grad is not a licence of being suitable for technical position . Employers seems to be really confuse.

6 Answers

questions were,depreciation? Is gold depreciated?tax on agriculture income,tax slabs,probability,and one sum was also given to solve

14 Answers