Site Reliability Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Site Reliability Engineer Interview Questions

Site reliability engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In mgr round, "What would you do if there is a member in your team, who is not willing to share the knowledge or information that can help you resolve the issues? Have you experienced this in the past?"

2 Answers

Yes, I have. It's pretty common. I'll try to create a friendly environment and build positive relationships with my team members.

What was the questions asked in Coding round?

How to all process in one go for application

Unable to execute script --> Incomplete question

1 Answer

File openings is slow in Linux

1 Answer

SSD vs HDD which one is more durable

1 Answer

Fibonacci series. Hashing in java - hashcodefunction debugging an issue in production environment. diff between String and StringBuilder Why String is immutable ?

what is the ip address

1 Answer

How to check CRC ,RX ,TX error in Linux ?

1 Answer

(Senario) If a monitoring system is collecting metrics at every 10 seconds from multiple systems and writing the metrics data to DB. The DB disk is getting full frequently and we have to give a solution which should not involve neither increasing disk space of DB nor removing the data from the db of metrics collected as end users will call for metrics to see system anomalies of past 6 months statically and it should be prominent.

1 Answer

What is the best monitoring tool i have used so far and asked me to suggest better tool to them with pros and cons?

110 of 60 Interview Questions