Software engineer trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Software engineer trainee Interview Questions

4,438

software engineer trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why u chose IT? Why do want to join syntel?

6 Answers

I gave interview on same date but i guess they havent declared a reaults yet Bro did u get any results ornresponse feom their side..pls let me know

Results are announced some of my friends got selected ,nd they joined syntel chennai by 7th August

I gave my hr interview on august 22 2017. When I can expect the result ?

Difficult Quantitative questions

6 Answers

1. Write a program in C to print the following pattern if value for S and N are given. Say if S=3,N=3 the pattern should be: 3 44 555 555 44 3

questions Lcm and addition of array 1 hour time

4 Answers

How to find that a given number is even or odd without using (if, else, any loop, conditional operator ,switch). You can use only a "%" sign.

Nothing about that?

3 Answers

Java program in round 3 was the most difficult question in my case. A matrix halfly-filled with numbers - almost randomly was given . And You need to fill the blank matrix of same size with those numbers in similar arrangement in a program using 2D arrays and loops.

3 Answers

Difference between Encapsulation and Abstraction. Examples of OOPS concepts. Java Interfaces, access modifiers. Classes Objects. Keys in DBMS Difference between DROP, DELETE and TRUNCATE One question from coding round(which I could not solve). I was given 15 minutes to solve but I was unable to solve. Interviewers were helpful and Company is good.

none

3 Answers

Online Programming (1) Total pairs in an array that whose sum give a given value. Example: Array = {1,4,7,-2,8,11,5} Sum = 9 Output = 3. (1,8) ,(4,5) , (11,-2)

110 of 4,438 Interview Questions