Found 280 of over 302 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good team and management" (in 17 reviews)
- "This is Good work culture." (in 17 reviews)
- "Excellent Environment to work." (in 11 reviews)
- "Diamondpick has a good Infrastructure and a friendly environment." (in 11 reviews)
- "On time salary,friendly employee, Wonder full infrastructure ,Excellent work life balance" (in 10 reviews)
- "Recently came across few incidents were an employee was terminated and a senior lead has been retained on the same issue how come its possible leads and managers need to be the role models not mentioning everyone but their are few cases" (in 6 reviews)
- "There is no Job security" (in 5 reviews)
- "As a fresher it is difficult to work from home due to COVID" (in 4 reviews)
- 5.027 Oct 2023Junior Executive RecruitmentFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
Friendly work environment. Started here as a Fresher. Now gone out of Diamondpick with good experience into Recruitment.
The organization can give off on Saturdays for the employees.
- 5.031 Oct 2023Junior Executive RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCoimbatore
Friendly Environment and You can learn more professional skills
Infra development for Coimbatore team
- 1.027 Sept 2023RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
Honestly, there is no such pros for this company.
No jon security, anytime they will call and say they are out of budget and layoff you! Worst work culture. Even the top management is just selfish people, worst management! In short, this company is good for nothing, never join their payroll! Managers are so rude that they don’t think you are a employee, they will treat you like a slave! Even the compensation is too low!1
- 4.029 Sept 2023Executive RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
I had a good working experience with diamondpick. It was a great place to work. I like their friendly environment. Safest workplace for working women.
Can focus more on employee welfare
- 5.020 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
Leadership has tremendous experience in the HR/TA world and a vision. Transparency on management decisions and open door policy. Gives freedom to think, experiment and execute with minimal (imposed) supervision.
This is not about the entire company, however some minor experiences felt perception driven, than factual.
Diamondpick Reviews FAQs
Diamondpick has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 302 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Diamondpick to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
93% of Diamondpick employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Diamondpick 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.