What people are saying about SBI
If CITI is exiting from Asia and Australian markets, Then what about people working with CITI? Will CITI IT employees/Teams will be continuing their work with the new employer(Acquiring company) or CITI IT employees needs to resign?? Citi Citi Bank Citizens Bank JPMorgan Chase Morgan Stanley Wells Fargo Standard Chartered Deloitte Tata Consultancy WiproHCL Technologies Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad State Bank of India Infosys Microsoft Google Bank of America Bank of Baroda
Got a burning question about SBI? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SBI employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance for back off and branch office staff" (in 248 reviews)
- "Work culture is bad and more bureacratic." (in 91 reviews)
- "Late working hours is the mane challange for me ." (in 76 reviews)
- "Poor management !!! Delay in appraisals !!!" (in 62 reviews)
- "High work pressure in all units" (in 47 reviews)
Found 2,982 of over 3T reviews
Updated 19 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.018 Sept 2023Probationary OfficerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAurangābād, Bihar
Sbi is indian largest public sector bank, so working with it gives you huge expertise in different fields of banking.
Work life balance is a bit issue for which you need to work till 7-8 pm in the evening. Even on weekends if it's necessary then you need to visit the branch but you get paid for it as well apart from the monthly emolument.
- 1.015 Sept 2023Branch ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsKerala Estate
Salary enough to live upper middle class lifestyle Sbi circulars are designed to provide prompt banking service in legitimate ways
Harassment regarding selling third party products Leave not getting approved in cases of personal exigencies Pathetic work life balance Work till 8 -9 pm No work from home option for women employees
- 2.018 Sept 2023CHIEF MANAGERCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCalcutta
1. Wholesome banking knowledge 2. Perks are good
1. No work life balance 2. Immense job pressure 3. Understaffed business units
- 1.019 Sept 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Good salary , job security and medical benefits for self and dependent
No work life balance , unprofessional behaviour of staff towards employees, lack of proper coordination between different departments
- 2.012 Sept 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsMumbai
Job security, ofcourse, doesn't holds good in this growing or emerging world around.
There is no life in the banking sector. There won't be any weekly offs also. When we compare with salary and the work they extract, it is pure bonded labour. No personal life.
- 2.07 Sept 2023Branch ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCalcutta
Respect in the society. Everyone respects you for your company.
Not a Hr friendly work place. No one listens to your problem. No working hours. 14-15 hours work is common. Huge accountability and lesser pay
- 5.09 Sept 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee
High career growth prospects with decent entry level remuneration for a simple graduate.
High work pressure but in confirmation to the CTC the company incurs on the employee.
- 1.014 Sept 2023Deputy ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsNāgaur, Rajasthan
Salary at 25th of each month
Long working hours,no work life balance, worthless HR,very far Posting from home,no learning,no skill development, mental health is affected,abusive customer and higher management
SBI Reviews FAQs
SBI has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 3,306 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at SBI to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
52% of SBI employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SBI 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.