Aon Associate Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Associate Broker Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The recruiting and hiring process was difficult because my recruiter left the company and it took many follow-ups to get someone else on the recruiting team. Once I was able to get a hold of someone the process was smooth - one in-person interview. I was an intern with the company prior to the full-time recruiting process

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Associate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Hiring process was quite quick. I had one interview with my future manager where she asked me fit and experience questions. Nothing technical.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process took a few weeks, did a few phone interviews, then proceeded to come into the office for an interview on a Monday and was offered the job on Tuesday. I was interviewed by 3 different people in 1:1 settings and each lasted for about 30 minutes. I received a very nice phone call the same day thanking me for coming in.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The initial video interview was a series of five questions that allowed as many re-recordings as possible, with pretty basic interview questions. Only had to re-record once because the answers were pretty easy to come up with.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.