Aon Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

3.1

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Consists of an online behavioral interview during which you record and submit responses to behavioral question. Then, there are onsite interviews with additional behavioral questions as well as an assessment of your skills and knowledge of reinsurance

Interview Questions

• How many hurricanes will there be this year?   Answer Question
  • What is insurance/reinsurance and how does a reinsurance company make money?   Answer Question
  • Typical interview questions, such as: what motivates you, what are your strengths/weaknesses, how do you convince others of your ideas, why Aon, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2019.

Interview

Submitted resume through the online portal. Waited about a month until I got link to one way video interview. Then was called to an onsite interview. Onsite consists of mostly behavioral and one 30 minute technical test. I think the interview was not difficult but I was not prepared.

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online in December 2018, and I got the Digital Interview in January 2019, but I haven't heard anything from AON after the digital interview. The digital interview is easy, you can record your answer multiple times.

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Video interview at first. There were about 10 questions and 4 of them were behavior questions and 6 of them were the questions about yourself. There were unlimited tries for the recording.

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted few days later to do an On Demand video interview. It was six questions and you could record your answer as many times as you wanted. I was then contacted for an on site interview.

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Fairly easy, trying to see if you make a good fit with the team and if you can think critically. You get interviewed by many different people. They want to see how you will fit in.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you missed a commitment or deadline.   1 Answer

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Bloomington, MN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Primarily Behavioral Questions, 5 interviews of about 30 minutes a piece. They mixed it up with people who were Analysts and Brokers so you could get both of their perspectives.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you did when you didn't have enough time to complete all tasks   Answer Question

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

A "super day" containing roughly 5 interviews with 2 interviewers per interview. About half were technical question based, and the other half were behavioral. Overall, a lot of the behavioral questions were repeated between the interviews. The interviewers were extremely nice, and made you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Estimating Loss in $$ of a past catastrophe if the catastrophe occurred in the present day.   Answer Question

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Online interview 35 mins lenght aprox.
    Some of the questions were written and others were recorded with 1:30 mins to answer.
    Do the practise questions and read well the job description before starting the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your personal brand?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage dtress at the workplace?How does it affect your relationship with coworkers?   Answer Question

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon in November 2015.

Interview

One online interview where I was asked to record answers to questions. Include a few behavioral questions, why I would be a good fit for the role, etc. Second round was at the office, met with the hiring manager, then proceeded to 5 30 minute interviews, each with two members of the team asking mostly behavioral questions, walking through resume , etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to solve a problem and had no idea where to start?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.