Aon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a virtual interview that you record timed video responses to about 6-8 questions. Then after about a week or so, you will get an invitation to have a phone interview if they select you based on your video interview responses. From there you will be scheduled to attend a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Each question was based on the STAR format of interviewing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to go through an online video interview before actually being called in for an interview.
    Also first had to complete a behavioral and personality test. They seemed a bit lengthy and you never quite know how to answer the questions. Everything was handled very professionally from start to finish.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The assessment was a Little tricky and the digital interview was a piece of cake. Patiently waiting for a call :)) I didnt not go n person yet but God willing i will soon .....

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back process, easily got along with the hiring manager. Unfortunately some miscommunication made me (early) to my interview. Always check junk mail for emails from this company, not sure why. Overall the interview was easy, hiring manager said I would hesr back within a week, I heard back within 24 hours. Started 2 weeks later. They typically hire in classes

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you qualified for this position   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Can be a lengthy interview process. If application is accepted, you have a one way video interview which can be kind of awkward. Next is the phone interview which is more of just an overview of the job and setting up your in person interview. The in person interview is pretty easy going, you meet with two managers and are asked behavior type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview is by computer, then if you make the cut they call you and schedule an in person interview, that is first with a group then individually or in pairs.

Interview Questions

• When was a time someone was dissatisfied with your work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

After applying for the job I was sent an email to complete a digital interview screening where I had to submit a video response to some basic questions A few weeks later I was email for an onsite interview which is coming up in a few weeks .

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to do with the irate customer how did you handle it   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first part of the interview process is done through an app called HireVue. It is a digital interview that you complete in 48 hours. It consists of multiple choice and short answer questions, as well as video recorded answers. You can only answer the questions once, with the exception of the video segment. This part allows you one retry per question.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a time you had an opportunity to manage an escalated call or dealt with a customer escalation face-to-face.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Here is virtual interview where you're recorded answering questions and you type answers as well. Then once you pass that you'll have an interview on site. You'll start in a large group and they'll tell you about the company then you'll be split off and interview separately with 2 managers. All the questions are situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a difficult client. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what your desired salary was and I went higher than I expected to receive. They sent the offer letter and I got exactly what I wanted. I didn't negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Consisted of three people in one room asking questions about your resume and asking practical question regarding how you would deal with a problem.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your ability to work in a large group?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.