Aon Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Digital interview (Just record your response) with basic behavioral questions. It is pretty simple. You can re-record your response as many as you like. Then several days later, I had an onsite interview with the some current employees in the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I first conducted an online video interview where I spoke into the camera. About 5 questions were asked to me and I was able to re-record as much as I liked. I moved on from the video interview and had an on-site interview with two of the leads of the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Explain an occasion in which you had to use data analysis to come up with a solution   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Standard panel interview with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with a difficult co-worker/situation.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

The role was with McLagan - a subsidiary of Aon.

4 rounds. The first two being standard discussions about my current role, the role with McLagan, my experience and skills etc.

The third (and supposedly final) round I was told would be an Excel test but was informed on arrival that this would no longer be the case. Ultimately, I ended up wasting my time coming in for an update on where they were in the decision-making process. They advised that the Excel Test would be provided via email and that I could complete and return via email, as I had already been in three times and they wanted to be respectful of my time.

I received the Excel test perhaps a month after interview #3 and was then advised that I would have to complete the test and come in to present my findings, contrary to what I had been told previously. The test and presentation itself was fairly standard stuff - looking for patterns in data and coming up with ideas about what may be causing those patterns.

After interview #4 I was told they would be in touch within a week to give a decision. A month has now passed and I have received nothing back. I have tried calling the internal recruiter, emailing both the recruiter and the 'talent acquisition' distribution list but no luck.

It is extremely unprofessional and rude, having chopped and changed the interview process multiple times and ultimately wasted a lot of my time, McLagan/Aon have decided I don't even warrant a courtesy email.

It is also worth noting that, out of the four times I went to visit them, they were only on time once. I waited for 30 minutes on one occasion. Perhaps I should have taken note of this red flag at the time!

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2017.

Interview

THERE ARE 3 rounds basically 1st is hr which is simple they only check your communication skills second is aptitude round . basic round of logical reasoning and verbal third is managerial round asks you about your experience and why this job and all also asks you about some puzzels simple ones and then you are good to go

Interview Questions

• how many stairs you took to get at 10th floor   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

3 rounds
    Assessment
    Technical round
    HR round
    Assessment consists of English,maths, reasoning and adaptive questions.
    Technical is more of situations and IQ level test.
    HR will get to know you about your past life about yourself, your ambitions and background.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2015.

Interview

HR Round, Aptitude test, Technical interview, operation round. Basically, the test was easy and can be completed within 40 minutes. technical round is all about the team-work they will ask you lot of questions however, it is not mandatory to answer all the question.

Interview Questions

• IF you have a watch showing 2:30 as the time than what is the difference between minute hand and hour hand.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process was really good, management were easy to talk to and the whole process didn't drag on too long. I had constant communication with the hiring manager and don't have anything bad to say in this regard.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.