Aon Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Digital interview (Just record your response) with basic behavioral questions. It is pretty simple. You can re-record your response as many as you like. Then several days later, I had an onsite interview with the some current employees in the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I first conducted an online video interview where I spoke into the camera. About 5 questions were asked to me and I was able to re-record as much as I liked. I moved on from the video interview and had an on-site interview with two of the leads of the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Explain an occasion in which you had to use data analysis to come up with a solution   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Standard panel interview with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with a difficult co-worker/situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

3 rounds
    Assessment
    Technical round
    HR round
    Assessment consists of English,maths, reasoning and adaptive questions.
    Technical is more of situations and IQ level test.
    HR will get to know you about your past life about yourself, your ambitions and background.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2015.

Interview

HR Round, Aptitude test, Technical interview, operation round. Basically, the test was easy and can be completed within 40 minutes. technical round is all about the team-work they will ask you lot of questions however, it is not mandatory to answer all the question.

Interview Questions

• IF you have a watch showing 2:30 as the time than what is the difference between minute hand and hour hand.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2017.

Interview

THERE ARE 3 rounds basically 1st is hr which is simple they only check your communication skills second is aptitude round . basic round of logical reasoning and verbal third is managerial round asks you about your experience and why this job and all also asks you about some puzzels simple ones and then you are good to go

Interview Questions

• how many stairs you took to get at 10th floor   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process was really good, management were easy to talk to and the whole process didn't drag on too long. I had constant communication with the hiring manager and don't have anything bad to say in this regard.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.