Calsoft Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 Jun 2019

3.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

--- Walk-in on Saturday
--- 3 Round of Technical Interview,
--- 1 Manager or Director round
--- 1 HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

Hiring process is worst.I cleared 2 technical rounds, after which they told me that I will receive mail for online coding test, which I cleared and they said you will be having final round over Skype with solution architect, but it never happened. Despite calling HR multiple times, I got only one response(the requirement is on hold).

Interview Questions

• First round was pure technical, but in Second round, a lady took it & was asking questions from internet   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in April 2016.

Interview

It straight forward couple of face to face interview rounds with mix of technical and logical questions. Basically 3 technical rounds followed by 1 managerial round and then last one HR round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very smooth process. Had 2 technical and 1 HR round.Mostly looping logic and questions from tech. from your resume. Good technical questions. 1st i got call from HR. Than had a technical face to face interview. 1 Manager round and than final discussion with HR.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview.2 rounds by calsoft and other two by client.First two video conferencing.Client interview was attended from calsoft office with there client via Video conferencing. It was a good experience with this company.Had 4 rounds of interview.2 rounds by calsoft and other two by client.First two video conferencing.Client interview was attended from calsoft office with there client via Video conferencing. It was a good experience with this company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its was easy and gave a considerable compensation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

They called for first round which was F2F. while calling for an interview they said it's not walk-in and it is scheduled interview for selected candidates, so only 10-12 candidates would be there. When I reached there for interview more than 100 candidates were there. However I had see negative interview reviews but I still gave a try which I later regret my decision. I waited for more than 2-3 hours just for first round. When I talked with HR they said it's walk-in and HR had behavioral issue which he should work on. No communication within the HR team they started blaming each other in front of me. I was shocked by seeing their behaviour. who called candidate said it's not walk-in and who was managing he said it's walk-in. STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied through naukari, then i got schedule for telephonic round for first round. i qualified for second round skype video call i cleared this round also and 3rd round is online coding test they gave 4 prgms then F2F for Techno manager. After 2 days HR called for discussing about compensation details. In Technical they are asking internal flows and very difficult type of questions asking.This is very difficult interview ever i had faced till now.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.