Calsoft Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

Placement process took 1 day. They had 1 coding , 1 aptitude, 2 technical and1 HR round. Coding was basic. Aptitude is still difficult.For technical rounds prepare well with basics of all engineering subjcts. And for HR presence of mind and good communication is must.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about my projects, discussed about online test, some question on OS,DBMS.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajpura, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Rajpura, Punjab).

Interview

Calsoft came to our campus. There were 5 rounds in total. First round was Coding. There were 3 coding question on mettl platform of average difficulty. If you are good in coding you can easily solve them. After that those students who did excellent in coding round were sent to Technical-1 round, Rest had to give aptitude round. After Technical-1, it was supposed to be Technical-2, but in my case it was HR, And after HR, they sent me to give Technical-2. At that point of time they messed up the placement process. And after Technical-2 they asked me to give aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• Coding Round:
      1. Modulo based question.
      2. String based question.
      3. Find triplet sum in array.   Answer Question
    • Technical-1:
      1. First they asked for favorite subjects, then few questions based on them. For eg: if you say java, then they put up questions like what is oops?

2. They asked me to implement stack using array and linked list on paper. After implementation some questions based on my approach.

3. Some Questions About OS. Like what is process?   Answer Question
    • Technical-2:
      In this round They will put some technical questions and some IQ related puzzles to check your problem solving skills.   Answer Question
    • HR:
      It was like basic HR's   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

It lasted for 20 mins.The interviewer asked simple questions on polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,setetc.
    Thats it.
    After the interview they told me to leave and after that no one from HR called me to update the status .When i mailed no response.
    It was one of the worst interview process i have ever attender.

Interview Questions

• polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,set,etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interviewer was ok. But if you are taking interview of senior person who has already worked on various technologies there were few questions were asked n after giving solutions they use tell us that you have written wrong syntax. Seriously!!!
    I mean instead of checking solutions and algorithms these ppl looking for syntax. I think these ppl still do coding on Notepads...

Interview Questions

• Variable declarations, and Syntax   1 Answer

Calsoft Response

21 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thankyou for the feedback, this helps us to improvise our process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

The interview was for experienced developers(5 + years) and panelists sitting for the interview are too Childish. They were behaving like a compiler (here you missed the semicolon, here you are having wrong syntax etc.) I think they must upgrade themselves and ask some logical questions/solutions.

Interview Questions

Calsoft Response

24 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for the feedback. We will make sure to take this into consideration and improvise on interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

1) Interviewer does't have knowledge of technology which he is taking interview
    2)Even if you give right answer he is expecting something different
     3) I have given interview for front end development as per discussion with HR interview is for angular technology but interviewer only ask few question about it and other than angular he is took interview.
    4) Interviewer asking same question in different different way and expecting different ans for each question
    5) He didn't have question clarity
    6) interviewer confused in question what he is asking.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

The first round was coding round. Simple questions like reversing a sentence, a permutation problem and an array problem. Then there are 2 technical rounds and then a HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basics questions in preferred language. And basic OS questions about page replacement algorithm, semaphores, mutex, thrashing etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhopal) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in calsoft through pool campus in my college,Bhopal.It mainly includes 4 rounds.
    1. Apti + coding(Online Test)
    2.Technical Interview 1
    3.Technical Interview 2
    4.Hr

I cleared my online test on first day.Next day i was called for TR rounds.In Tr1 they asked me basic of java programs and abt my project which was basically on Hadoop.
    After sometime I was called for TR2 where i was asked ....what is hadoop,Hdfs,pig. I answered all their queries correctly .But It seemed that the person had no knowldge of Hadoop..my replies were bouncing him.At last he said..I am done so i soid thanks and started to wait outside.After sometime mam(company's employee) came and said u may leave...

I din't get result.I don't know what happened to interviewer even i replied correctly..may be those guys don't work on hadoop...or may be i was overqualified..or..they just required another person.....

Interview Questions

• Apache pig,File System,Hadoop,Basic java   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune).

Interview

They did not concerned with the technical knowledge candidate have. They determine your ability to work only on the basis of puzzle that you can solve and come with answer and approach they know.

Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

Round-1) Online Aptitude, Reasoning & basic C programming knowledge.

Round-2) Online coding test. 3 programs to solve using C, Java, Python. (questions based on arrays, string manipulation etc)

Round-3) Technical Interview 1(basic questions on a programming language, os, dbms etc)

Round- 4) Technical Interview 2(thorough questions on the subject of interest, data structures, dbms etc)

Round- 5) HR interview.

The questions were up to the mark amd the interviewers were very warm.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.