Calsoft Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Kolkata) in January 2014.

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. 2 technical rounds on python and another round with one of the directors in the company. Next the HR called me, and asked me my details, whether I am ready to relocate to Pune from Kolkata, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

1st round was a online coding round ..2hrs 3questions. questions were good. then second round was written round and it had three section. section 1 was aptitude.section 2 was computer science objective questions (question were from data structure/algorithm, operating system, microprocessor, oops..etc) section 3 was C language objective test . After that shortlisted students were called for interviews. There were 3 rounds in interview 2 technical and 1 HR. But I had 4th round too as they called me for the 4th round as well. Question mainly asked in interview were from data structure /algorithm, operating system, networking basics, C concepts, oops and projects.

Some advice - study C and OS concepts and they also ask about your best subject and make sure to have one and study that nicely

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly from Linked list, trees,graphs, OS concepts,puzzles and projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in July 2011.

Interview

Calsoft generally reviews academic projects of B.E students in various project competitions and calls students who have worked in domain which can relate to Calsoft work.
    Calsoft also gives sponsorship to projects and hires most of those students.
    Company also have a good referral system.
    Only downside I would say interview process took lot of time. There was too much time in between two rounds.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR will do a fair negotiation based on your expectations.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interviewer was ok. But if you are taking interview of senior person who has already worked on various technologies there were few questions were asked n after giving solutions they use tell us that you have written wrong syntax. Seriously!!!
    I mean instead of checking solutions and algorithms these ppl looking for syntax. I think these ppl still do coding on Notepads...

Interview Questions

• Variable declarations, and Syntax   1 Answer

Calsoft Response

21 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thankyou for the feedback, this helps us to improvise our process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

The interview was for experienced developers(5 + years) and panelists sitting for the interview are too Childish. They were behaving like a compiler (here you missed the semicolon, here you are having wrong syntax etc.) I think they must upgrade themselves and ask some logical questions/solutions.

Interview Questions

Calsoft Response

24 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for the feedback. We will make sure to take this into consideration and improvise on interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhopal) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in calsoft through pool campus in my college,Bhopal.It mainly includes 4 rounds.
    1. Apti + coding(Online Test)
    2.Technical Interview 1
    3.Technical Interview 2
    4.Hr

I cleared my online test on first day.Next day i was called for TR rounds.In Tr1 they asked me basic of java programs and abt my project which was basically on Hadoop.
    After sometime I was called for TR2 where i was asked ....what is hadoop,Hdfs,pig. I answered all their queries correctly .But It seemed that the person had no knowldge of Hadoop..my replies were bouncing him.At last he said..I am done so i soid thanks and started to wait outside.After sometime mam(company's employee) came and said u may leave...

I din't get result.I don't know what happened to interviewer even i replied correctly..may be those guys don't work on hadoop...or may be i was overqualified..or..they just required another person.....

Interview Questions

• Apache pig,File System,Hadoop,Basic java   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune).

Interview

They did not concerned with the technical knowledge candidate have. They determine your ability to work only on the basis of puzzle that you can solve and come with answer and approach they know.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

It lasted for 20 mins.The interviewer asked simple questions on polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,setetc.
    Thats it.
    After the interview they told me to leave and after that no one from HR called me to update the status .When i mailed no response.
    It was one of the worst interview process i have ever attender.

Interview Questions

• polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,set,etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baddi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft (Baddi) in July 2017.

Interview

First round - Online basic aptitude,logical,analytical average difficulty
    Second round - 3 Coding questions
    Third round - Language oriented technical round
    Fourth round - Language independent technical round
    Fifth round-Hr
    Technical round were average they were more focussed on whether you know what you claim of .

Interview Questions

• stack,queues,trie,os,virtual memory,polymorhism,puzzles,dirty read,paging,tlb,array ques   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft in March 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience. They invited almost 700 students for the pool campus drive. Then the y invited students randomly for the interview. They didn't even interviewed everyone and left in the evening!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.