Calsoft Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

Placement process took 1 day. They had 1 coding , 1 aptitude, 2 technical and1 HR round. Coding was basic. Aptitude is still difficult.For technical rounds prepare well with basics of all engineering subjcts. And for HR presence of mind and good communication is must.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about my projects, discussed about online test, some question on OS,DBMS.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

It lasted for 20 mins.The interviewer asked simple questions on polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,setetc.
    Thats it.
    After the interview they told me to leave and after that no one from HR called me to update the status .When i mailed no response.
    It was one of the worst interview process i have ever attender.

Interview Questions

• polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,set,etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

The interview was for experienced developers(5 + years) and panelists sitting for the interview are too Childish. They were behaving like a compiler (here you missed the semicolon, here you are having wrong syntax etc.) I think they must upgrade themselves and ask some logical questions/solutions.

Interview Questions

Calsoft Response

24 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for the feedback. We will make sure to take this into consideration and improvise on interview process.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interviewer was ok. But if you are taking interview of senior person who has already worked on various technologies there were few questions were asked n after giving solutions they use tell us that you have written wrong syntax. Seriously!!!
    I mean instead of checking solutions and algorithms these ppl looking for syntax. I think these ppl still do coding on Notepads...

Interview Questions

• Variable declarations, and Syntax   1 Answer

Calsoft Response

21 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thankyou for the feedback, this helps us to improvise our process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhopal) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in calsoft through pool campus in my college,Bhopal.It mainly includes 4 rounds.
    1. Apti + coding(Online Test)
    2.Technical Interview 1
    3.Technical Interview 2
    4.Hr

I cleared my online test on first day.Next day i was called for TR rounds.In Tr1 they asked me basic of java programs and abt my project which was basically on Hadoop.
    After sometime I was called for TR2 where i was asked ....what is hadoop,Hdfs,pig. I answered all their queries correctly .But It seemed that the person had no knowldge of Hadoop..my replies were bouncing him.At last he said..I am done so i soid thanks and started to wait outside.After sometime mam(company's employee) came and said u may leave...

I din't get result.I don't know what happened to interviewer even i replied correctly..may be those guys don't work on hadoop...or may be i was overqualified..or..they just required another person.....

Interview Questions

• Apache pig,File System,Hadoop,Basic java   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune).

Interview

They did not concerned with the technical knowledge candidate have. They determine your ability to work only on the basis of puzzle that you can solve and come with answer and approach they know.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhubaneswar) in August 2017.

Interview

1st aptitude, then a coding round consisting of 3 questions. one related to arrays (Longest common subsequence), second one related to strings and last one was real life implementation.
    2 technical rounds and 1 hr.
    i was rejected from the 1st tech round as i wasnt able to re-do the code(second one related to strings).
    but i have heard 2nd tech round was a bit tough.

Interview Questions

• tell something about stack and its implementation.
      what is virtualization?
      what is recursion ?
      write code for fibonacci series using recursion.
      questions about OS related.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baddi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft (Baddi) in July 2017.

Interview

First round - Online basic aptitude,logical,analytical average difficulty
    Second round - 3 Coding questions
    Third round - Language oriented technical round
    Fourth round - Language independent technical round
    Fifth round-Hr
    Technical round were average they were more focussed on whether you know what you claim of .

Interview Questions

• stack,queues,trie,os,virtual memory,polymorhism,puzzles,dirty read,paging,tlb,array ques   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft in March 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience. They invited almost 700 students for the pool campus drive. Then the y invited students randomly for the interview. They didn't even interviewed everyone and left in the evening!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through college( pool drive).Initially a general aptitude test after that an online coding test.
    Had to wait for 3-4 hours until the HR arrived and we had our first test.
    Later i was shortlisted in the online coding test.
    Next day we had f2f interviews and again they made us wait for long
    In the 1st f2f, the interviewers seemed to have no knowledge.They were not able to understand some of the projects stated by me.He couldn't understand a code written by me in JAVA.I had to explain him the code line to line.
    After that I was shortlisted for 2nd f2f technical round,where I was just asked what happens when we type anything in google search engine.I answered it to the point.
    After that in the HR round I was informed that I was rejected.
    Seriously such a waste of time.The company surely lacks some good people.
    Rather they should take some lessons themselves before hiring others.
    They need to work upon it.
    Worst interview experience ever.
    Would never recommend it.Better not waste your time on such a company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.