FactSet Associate Content Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FactSet Associate Content Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Content Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Consisted of 2 initial phone interviews then an in person meeting with the hiring manager and another team member. The interviews itself were fine - your average questions - personality and work history overview - nothing tricky or too hard. The process though was dragged out for 2 months and in the end HR never responded back. Communication was not there - they asked me to send over application documents - I faxed it over asked for confirmation it was received - never heard back. Waited a week to get an email saying that the fax didn't show up and to send it again - scanned it this time - asked for confirmation it was received and never heard back. Truly unprofessional and left a bad impression with me.

Interview Questions

• nothing too out of the ordinary - mostly personality questions and work history   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Associate Content Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FactSet in March 2014.

Interview

I got an interview via referral. The interview took place in Norwalk, CT. I had five door-to-door interviews. Most of the questions they asked were behavioral and walk through the resume. One interviewer was more interested in finance related questions. And, it was basic finance questions, nothing too difficult. Overall, I really enjoyed the interview process as all of them were pretty relaxed and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.