FactSet Client Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Client Solutions

FactSet Client Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

Client Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First round interview was behavioral and wanted to gauge your interest in the company. Second round is a super day consisting of four thirty minute interviews back to back to back to back.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain the stock market to your grandmother?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Client Solutions Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume and shortly was offered an on-campus interview. Interviewer was very friendly and supportive. I was asked fairly simple questions and did not feel intimated at all. Also, the interviewer fills you in a lot on the position rather than making you explain all of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What is one quality or activity that defines you?
      How would you describe what FactSet does to your grandmother?   Answer Question

Client Solutions Interview

Interview

This was a basic on campus behavioral interview for the Global Client Solutions Internship. It was fairly conversational , there were lots of questions about yourself, what you are interested in, and what you are involved in. I was prepared with questions for the interviewer as well and will be going through the second round of interviews soon.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

We were given instructions beforehand of the assessment centre, which included a presentation, group work and interview. Managers were very helpful and tried to make you feel welcome, which alleviated so much pressure and stress.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Motivational questions followed by numerical and financial knowledge tests. Was then invited to motivational video interview. Just your motivation, what you can bring to the company and briefly what FactSet does is sufficient. The AC was relatively average. Interview very CV-based

Interview Questions

• Describe what FactSet does as if you were explaining it to your grandmother   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Online assessment involving finance related questions, leading to an assessment day which involves an excel test, a test on their software and a group project and then a final interview. You then hear within a few days if you have been successful

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.