IGATE Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IGATE

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

After an initial phone screening with HR, I interviewed one-on-one with the hiring manager and representatives from various departments, allowing me to learn about their roles and impressions of the company and to share details of my experience. Most questions touched on how I've handled challenges in past roles, what successes or improvements I've made, etc. All were positive about Igate's potential growth, the opportunity for employees to make meaningful…

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Biggest manipulators I have ever seen. They will give all false promises. They do not even respond at times. Very unprofessional. Experience with them is not at all good.they will take all interview but at the end they will not give offer.

Interview Questions

• They do even know what they want. highly unprofessional.people give false promises.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

I attended through off campus drive for freshers . 1st round was apti. 2nd was technical interview .
    they will ask C C++ OOPS DBMS and few puzzles and then will be HR interview. it was average interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from a staffing agency about a position. Set up an interview with the hiring manager in few days. I can tell you the desi interviewer was the rudest I have ever came across. Absolutely no sense of professionalism in him.

Forget about introduction. He immediately jumped into technical questions. As usual a typical desi interviewer.As usual bookish questions and he will keep digging you until you spit that one term that he wants to hear. He asked me a bunch of bookish questions which I explained, as usual he didn't got satisfied and he became hyper and rude that got my nerves. He kept pushing questions not even allowed me to finish my answer. I was like chill dude this is just an interview not a court legal debate! I got a sense what kind of people run the company. Thanks for not selecting me as I would have also not worked with you anyways!

Interview Questions

• What is polymorphism? Why do we need polymorphism? Why do we need inheritance? What parameters do we check when we convert MATLAB code to C++. Some image processing questions like how to detect the locations of black dots in a white background? what is the most efficient way?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty simple. It was an on-campus recruitment. they asked about 2 technical questions, which were extremely simple and basic. the interview had a lot of HR questions like what are your strenghts and weakness? why are you the best person for this position? etc. Almost everyone who interviewed got through. Overall the interview process was simple and direct. Nothing to fret about.

Interview Questions

• All questions were direct. No surprises with the questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

I was hired by Patni Computer Systems (now owned by IGATE). Hiring process was just like other companies of its kind. First many students were filered out in Written test which was a bit tougher, the qualified students got chance for Technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was my first job, I did not negotiate.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Discussed about my background, my previous projects, current projects, DB's, some real project scenario with problems and how I will address them, some questions on front end tech and how the optimization will work. Also, gave a case study and asked how I will work.
    Next round:
    Got a call from Senior Manager. He asked the some technical and typical manger questions. Lasted for 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• gave a case study about s specific issue and asked me to anwser   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Campus interview

Interview Questions

• Technical questions based on your courses and projects.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I has 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. Each technical interview lasted for 50 mins and the HR for about 30 mins. Technical interview a mix of questions from Physics, Microprocessor, Logics. I gave this interview during my college in campus.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about Newton's Law and it was an unexpected questions for a Software Engineer position   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

I had a written exam after which i had a technical round after which a HR interview round

I went for my masters

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.