IGATE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Interview Questions

Interviews at IGATE

2.8

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by In person interview . Then there was an HR interview discussing about the offer. They are negotiable depending on what you are currently earning. Overall good interview experience and i accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your key achievements in your previous project   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Had couple rounds technical on Java, on design patterns and frameworks, followed by manager and HR interview.
    Each interview is about 30 mins. Technical are phone interview. Manager interview was Skype interview.
    HR interview are phone conversations.

Interview Questions

• Tell about the design patterns you worked on?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

It was a campus hiring for me.
    Day 1: Aptitude test, group discussion
    Day 2: Two rounds of technical followed by HR round.
    Successful candidates gets offer letter in the same day.

Very supportive, friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Questions on RDBMS, knowledge on normalization, relational database.
      Basic Java, c++ questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

After an initial phone screening with HR, I interviewed one-on-one with the hiring manager and representatives from various departments, allowing me to learn about their roles and impressions of the company and to share details of my experience. Most questions touched on how I've handled challenges in past roles, what successes or improvements I've made, etc. All were positive about Igate's potential growth, the opportunity for employees to make meaningful…

Field Assessor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

They called me ...was offered the job..not really an interview...they found my resume online.Described the job to me. Instructed on pay. Asked me if I was interested.Told them yes .

Interview Questions

• Nothing really they described the job to me and asked me if I would be interested.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Good process. Easy interview. Interviewer was very pleasant and easy to talk with. Aptitude was also relatively easy. Great company to work for. Fun and relaxed environment to work in.

SAP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Tecnical screening is more difficult as they dig into detailed level.
    Sometime the interview may get extended 15-20 mins. There will be more than 2 interviewer and multiple rounds.

They also check your management skill but that might not be fully utilized in real time :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will not negotiate

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

HR will call you for prescreen. Later Technical team member will call you and test your skill set based on you profile. Once it is cleared you need to present in the office for manager round and then HR Round for salary negation's.

Interview Questions

• Which location you do prefer?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Biggest manipulators I have ever seen. They will give all false promises. They do not even respond at times. Very unprofessional. Experience with them is not at all good.they will take all interview but at the end they will not give offer.

Interview Questions

• They do even know what they want. highly unprofessional.people give false promises.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

basic question and simple answers.
    Easy to get through. The hiring process was of three rounds. First round was the aptitude test.
    The second round was to write about yourself. It should include your strength and weaknesses. Also there were few scenario based questions. On successful completion of this round, they called for face to face interview. It was quite easy to get along with the recruiters. They helped to keep the environment quite friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.