IGATE Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 629 of over 629 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

IGATE

Application

I interviewed at IGATE

Interview

2 rounds of technical interviews. Basic understanding about data structures, multithreading is asked. Resume walkthrough and follow-up questions based on previous projects. All the questions tested how well do you know the concepts and how do you apply it.

Interview Questions
  • Multithreading, memory management, data structures
    Answer Question

IGATE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE

Interview

Technical rounds mainly related to projects you have worked on 2 technical and 1hr round You can clear it easily. First hr will call and schedule the technical round as per discussion. Technical round is 1 on 1

Interview Questions
  • Project you have worked on the architecture and the basic.coding knowledge
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about IGATE

Join the conversation on

Financial advisory

7m

works at

HHH (unverified)

EPF related question. Money stuck in First company issued PF account close to 1L. First company was sold twice i.e. Patni>iGate>Capgemini. I left when it was iGate. Account was UAN linked, but somehow it has been deleted now. It doesn't even list as probably it was listed under account Patni. Issue was exit date was not mentioned even after repeated requests Now regional EPF office says get it corrected from organization. Or be unemployed for 6 months to ask for funds release... What do now?

1 Comment

Tech India

107.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=IGATE~3280
Join the conversation on

IGATE

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IGATE

Interview

makes the candidate feel comfortable, very good interviewing process, quick responses from HR, 2 rounds followed by HR, frequent follow up to remain connected after accepting offer to joining, good onboarding process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGATE

Application

I interviewed at IGATE

Interview

I have to give the Written test and then face to face interview 2 rounds followed by HR round. After a wait of 3-4 days, I was called and mailed the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGATE

Application

I interviewed at IGATE

Interview

Not very complicated. Easy and basic rounds of interview. HR discussion, Group discussions and operations round were conducted. The question were general like . Easy to clear and not complicated can get through easily.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful