Intuit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intuit Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview took 45 minutes to an hour long and it is an on-campus interview. The interviewer was really nice. He helped me a lot with questions and gave me some hints if I cannot answer the question immediately and he is also willing to answer the questions that I asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Intern Interview

Interview

I interviewed on my college campus. There was a behavioral interview with one person, and then a technical interview with another. Then, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Athens, OH (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Video chat using bluejeans and had to make a creative presentation (I used prezzi) as well as sell something (I sold a metal straw). The interviewers were very friendly and got me even more excited to see what Intuit has to offer. Takes about an hour. Very casual, which I liked. You don't have to wear a suit and I felt like I could be more myself than your typical interview. Took about a week to hear back from my recruiter on if I got an offer or not, which I did. Intuit has some great benefits and I'm excited to get started.

Interview Questions

• What past experience do you have that represents one of intuits values   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I was reached out to for an interview after completing a coding challenge online. I had one interview, which consisted of behavioral questions, a design/OOP question, and two general coding questions. Overall it was a pleasant experience; the two interviewers I had were nice and it wasn't very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Reverse the order of words in a string where the words are separated by spaces   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I got an interview at the school's career fair. About a week later, they sent me an email arranging an interview on campus, the process took about 2 weeks or so it was a great interview, interviewers were very friendly. The first started with behavioral questions and jumped in to two technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Intuit came on campus. First they had resume screening, asked basic question on java and python. Then coding challenge, had to do 1 question in 20 minutes. Then final interview, which consisted of 1 project explanation, few coding questions and 1 design challenge.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The entire process consists of one on-line assessment and one 45-min in-person interview at Grace Hopper Conference. There are two interviewers, one engineer and one HR. At first there're a couple behavioral questions, and then there's a design question followed by an algorithm question.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

3 interviews - 1 phone call with recruiter, 1 conversation with 2 managers (very behavioral), 1 case study presentation (had 48 hours to prep). The Interview process was very smooth, employees were extremely friendly and conversational. You had a lot of flexibility in terms of how to prepare the case study and the recruiter allowed follow-up questions. They genuinely care about employee fit and thinking style.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about past failures and what you learned from them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted by a recruiter. Had a phone screening which was pretty straight forward. Had a video interview afterwards which was around 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What courses are you taking?   1 Answer

Intuit Response

20 Mar 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We strive to provide the best experience for everyone.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Got in contact with a recruiter at a career fair. She was very nice and we exchanged contact information. A few weeks later the recruiter got in touch with me and asked if I would be interested in a phone interview. The interview was technical in nature and was conducted using a video chat medium called "Blue Jeans." Interviewer was friendly and we had a good conversation before she got into the technical aspect of the interview

Interview Questions

• Implement a Stack with push pop and get smallest value   1 Answer

Intuit Response

27 Mar 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us - it’s invaluable as we strive to continuously improve our candidate experience. We would like to learn more about your interview experience- if you would like to provide us with more detail, please contact us at candidate_care@intuit.com

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.