Intuit Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 Apr 2019

3.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick; the whole thing took about 3 days from initial contact to offer. I had one in-person interview and received the offer the same day. Reading the other reviews on Glassdoor was very helpful to me in preparing; they asked a lot of the OOP questions I saw on here that I otherwise wouldn't have thought to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about OOP and Java, and a CTCI data structures question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had 3 interviews at Intuit for a Internship position. All of those interviews was a great experience. Intuit employees are highly capable and welcoming people. I learned a lot and had an opportunity to see and learn more about the company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

They sent a pretty easy coding challenge and then immediately set up a phone-screen interview. They asked some questions about my code from the coding challenge and then asked me to solve a coding problem that wasn't too challenging.

Interview Questions

• What is the time and space complexity of your solution?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple coding round, followed by 2 tech interviews and a HR interview.Coding round was on paper, covering corner cases is something they look for., since the Qs were easy
    Questions were pretty simple.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

22 Sep 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thanks for the review. Welcome to Intuit!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Around 245 members were called for the coding round,there were 4 coding questions to be solved in 90 minutes.
    out of them only 3 students were selected for the next round which was technical interview1
    followed by 2 more interviews.

Interview Questions

• 1.Question similar to N-Queens Backtracking problem
      2.Subset sum problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (New Delhi) in May 2018.

Interview

First of all HR contacted me and then, online coding test for half an hour was conducted on hackerearth platform.
    Then 2 technical interviews were taken via video conference
    And 1 HR interview was conducted.
    It was really a great experience to have these interviews.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the technical questions (it's been a long time that I took the interview)
      But HR questions were quite engaging.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru).

Interview

The first round was hackerearth coding round with 4 questions. 2 were easy and 2 were medium level questions from math, strings, dynamic programming and graphs. After that there was technical interview with questions about DS, algorithms, OOPS and questions regarding projects.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.