Intuit Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intuit Software Developer Interview Questions

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I had one question and 60 mins to solve it. You can take more than 60 mins. BUt if you get it working in 60 mins chances to get a call may increase

Interview Questions

• Find the common ancestor for given two nodes   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Apply for the job, once your resume is shortlisted. We will have phone round. And then another round of telephonic.In person round, final discussion and HR round

Sometime we might have skype rather than inperson.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I had a two 1:1 interviews at my college, one technical and the other a behavioral. The technical question was really easy and they asked what a difference between an interface and abstract class is and write a factorial function in a program of your choice.

If you pass those interviews, then you'll have a phone interview with your hiring manager and it mainly consists of what you would be doing there and what they do.

Interview Questions

• When did you make your biggest mistake and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Campus Placement - 1 Written Round, 2 Technical Interviews, 1 HR Interview
    Written Round - 4 questions - 1 puzzle, 1 OS question, 2 algorithms asked... questions were straight forward.. Tech 1 interview was mostly based on Resume and Written round, Tech 2 interview stressed upon coding and algorithms

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit in April 2009.

Interview

My interview was for an internal position in another city. I asked the HR Rep if it was a work from home position - never got a response. The interview questions had little or nothing to do with the position. The person I did the 1:1 with said I was the last interviewed but by far the best candidate. There was absolutely no feedback on what I could have done better during the process or why I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• (during a group interview) If you were on Survivor would you be voted off the island?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

I got an email from their recruiter asking me for my availability for a phone call, I replied with the dates I was available but the recruiter didn’t reply back even after sending a second email, they still didn’t reply. Around a month later I applied for another position and we set up the interview with the recruiter, everything went fine so we scheduled a Remote Desktop meeting with the software architect. No one showed up on that meeting, and I spent more than 30 minutes waiting. I sent a couple of emails asking them what happened, they didn’t reply either. Not sure if they realize that people might have to take a day off for these meetings.
    This is the worst experience I ever had in an interview process (if you can call this a process). Very disappointed...

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit in July 2018.

Interview

Asked about your general understanding of software development, they also asked about general questions that you usually hear in a phone interview.

It usually takes around 10-15 minutes or maybe it's just in my case but they told me that there will be additional info. etc. but nothing since then.

Just try to not over answer a question and answer a question within 30 seconds.

Interview Questions

• General questions, in-depth questions such as what is OOP   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

it was a complete coding test for round one
    followed by three technical rounds
    i did not get through the second round so i do not know about the further rounds
    basically you do not need to mug anything

Interview Questions

• Given an array, find minimum positive integer missing in O(n) time   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

The first round was a coding contest held on the HackerEarth platform. I got selected for this round from college and there cleared the coding round. Cleared 1 technical round and got rejected after the second technical round.

Interview Questions

• Explain the OOPS concepts.
      Function overloading vs. Operator Overloading.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Behavioural questions first, like "Why do you want to work at Intuit" and then 2 technical questions. They are fairly easy. Both of them are from leetcode. Just do all questions on leetcode, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Find duplicate and missing number in an array   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.