Intuit Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intuit Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Met with a recruiter at campus event, received coding round, next step would be interview. Coding was leetcode hard. One question for 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Text Justification with modifications.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

there are three steps: coding challenge, Karat interview, and a 75 min engineer interview. For the coding challenge, you just need to program a simple program and let it pass several tests.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you work with a team and have challenge/conflicts   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Great and expedited, quick with the response time. They know how to interview well and make you feel like an active part of the process. Fair questions. If you're looking for a company that isn't looking to beat around the bush, then look no further.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Standard questions. First was sent a coding challenge via Karat. It was to complete one question related to trees/hashmaps. After passing that, I was asked to schedule a video interview with a Karat interviewer, where I was asked to code 2 more questions live on video within an hour, and do a complexity analysis on it after. After that, I was sent a mail which mentioned a next interview.
    Then 2 weeks later, I was contacted saying I passed all the rounds but there were no more positions open, so they cannot schedule a final interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in October 2019.

Interview

Video interview by Karat. 60 minutes long. You will share the coding environment with the interviewer, in which he or she will pasted the questions and you write the solutions. Begin with a self introduction first.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Fast and on campus. I came from UW Madison and Intuit came to the university career fair. I really thought it was a nice package deal from the company. I hope that more companies do this to help our college students who are busy,.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in September 2019.

Interview

Recruiter screen followed by phone interview. Got asked a leetcode hard question and explained my solution. The interviewer at this point asked me to go ahead and implement it. After spending 40 min doing that (while she was on mute the whole time), she asked to me to change the implementation to how she wanted it. My solution was working and had same efficiency as well. After scrambling for next 20 min to change the implementation, time ran out. If you don't like the solution, you should say it or atleast have a discussion with the other person. Total waste of time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

interview is really easy. you have bigger problems if you cant pass the interview process. it is almost the same interview process as the other companies. phone interview, video interview, and on site interview

Interview Questions

• on site is an hour interview to build something that we want you to build   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

You will have one round of phone screening, followed by Video interview. if you are local you might have to visit on campus. if you are from other states then another set of video interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

The interviewer briefly asked questions about my background. No technical questions were asked. They were supposed to contact me again within a few days saying if they would like to proceed or not but never reached out again.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.